2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Player decisions will impact the relationship with MC and his Wife.
Hmm.

Serious question, Carnal Studio. What is the point of the "choices" if you are just going to speak as yourself, the dev, and say "Nah, you should choose this one instead so that's what's going to happen."? Is the game going to actively disregard everything the player chooses? It feels like a very lazy way to set up the cheating aspect of the game.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm.

Serious question, Carnal Studio. What is the point of the "choices" if you are just going to speak as yourself, the dev, and say "Nah, you should choose this one instead so that's what's going to happen."? Is the game going to actively disregard everything the player chooses? It feels like a very lazy way to set up the cheating aspect of the game.
I haven't started this yet, but that sounds like this is just a KN with bogus choices to me.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I haven't started this yet, but that sounds like this is just a KN with bogus choices to me.
So far it basically is. There are a few but the question is, why? If the title is anything to go by this sounds like it's going to be a short game to begin with and if that's the case I personally think this one is off to a pretty rocky start.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So far it basically is. There are a few but the question is, why? If the title is anything to go by this sounds like it's going to be a short game to begin with and if that's the case I personally think this one is off to a pretty rocky start.
That sucks. I was really lookin forward to this after what the dev responded to me with.

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 3325229

Overview:
In "24 Lustful Hours," players are thrust into the tumultuous world of Max White, a man entangled in a web of deceit and betrayal. The game unfolds as a gripping narrative-driven experience, exploring the consequences of Max's infidelity in his personal life. Will you stay loyal? Or will you find yourself in plenty of sticky situations?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: Carnal Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3325274 View attachment 3325276 View attachment 3325277 View attachment 3325278 View attachment 3325279 View attachment 3325280 View attachment 3325281 View attachment 3325286 View attachment 3325287 View attachment 3325288 View attachment 3325289
great renders and women but not animated, skip for me.I dont like slideshow games.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
The game does have animations if anyone is interested. If you played it, you could see certain animations both with wife, and Ingrid as well.

About the choices, I can see that many people want to see their choices matter in a way that it changes the road that the MC takes, if that is what you really want, I am sorry to inform you that it will not change the "actions" he takes all that much, this is more in a psychological matter game.

Why does the game have choices then? Consider it like a test, your responses, to each and every single one of them, will matter. However, it doesn't change the current situation MC is in, it changes the future path he is on. Depending on your choices, it does change, what you see does change, and even the very last end changes based on each decision, however, what happens right after the choice does not get impacted right away, it's a cumulative system.

I normally did not plan to reveal this, it would be weird to tell you the ending right at the release of the game, but at the same time, I do not want anyone to feel like their choices do not matter. Based on what you decide, even the fourth wall break scene, ALL of them matter, just not in a linear matter, more as an impact to what ending you will get at the end.

Maybe some people may not like that, I understand, there are games out there that I did not enjoy either, I would be very saddened to learn that you do not enjoy this method that I decided to take, and on my next games, I will consider the public opinion on this matter more carefully. However, for this game at least, I will try to make sure that your choices are collected, and shape the future, not the moment.

mjuros97

Jul 19, 2017
I tried to download the mac version but it is not working. After extracting the message says "the app cannot be open" but doesnt show any error log.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
From what I have seen so far, it seems like there seems to be two more things that I need to address before moving forward;

Cheating your wife aspect of the game; I have seen that some people prefer not to do that, and would prefer to just have an option to be with anyone except their wife. As a married person who has been loyal for 15 years, I applaud you and I agree with you. However, the nature of this game is cheating, and unfortunately, if you do not want that, then I might have to say this game's story may not apply to your liking. MC will continue to meet more women and will have to make some decisions. I could definitely add in "don't go with any of the girls" option to the game, but that would basically be MC going from the gym back to hotel room and the end. So if you prefer a game where MC doesn't cheat on his wife, this may not be what you are looking for :/

Very very sorry, you have to understand it is not easy in the AVN world to make a game that is liked by everyone, while us devs can make someone happy with our story, we could make something that is disliked by others, if you do not like this then I have failed to make one that applies to your own desires, which saddens me but if I did something you liked, then I would probably make something some other person would have disliked. None of us are hitting .100 in this bracket, and we are trying to do our best.

The second situation seems to be the length of the game. I understand that people do worry about not getting the ending of a game, f95 is a graveyard of games that were left alone, and I can promise you that unless I get into health trouble myself, I will continue to write. I can promise that because I have done some parts of this game at the hospital cafeteria while a loved one was getting chemo, so there are very few things that can make me stop, I have to be personally in a situation that makes me incapable of not be able to do this in order for me to stop. I am going to be brutally honest, it's not for "my great fans" or something, not yet at least, I have no fans so far, hell before this was released, very few people knew what I was doing, I am doing this because in a very sad world, this is one of the very few things that makes me happy, I run from my troubles to make this, making this game is my happy place.

About the length of the game itself, I will be doing this for the foreseeable future, there are still some things to do. It is 24 hours, but what you have seen is about just 2 or 3 hours of it, hence there will be plenty of things that will happen, many more women to meet, and a great amount of story to see. And the ending? I think ending options will shock a lot of people, it will be as fun as I could think of, and maybe it won't be as fun to others, but as a gamer myself, I feel like the ending of this story will be the best part of it.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
From what I have seen so far, it seems like there seems to be two more things that I need to address before moving forward;

Cheating your wife aspect of the game; I have seen that some people prefer not to do that, and would prefer to just have an option to be with anyone except their wife. As a married person who has been loyal for 15 years, I applaud you and I agree with you. However, the nature of this game is cheating, and unfortunately, if you do not want that, then I might have to say this game's story may not apply to your liking. MC will continue to meet more women and will have to make some decisions. I could definitely add in "don't go with any of the girls" option to the game, but that would basically be MC going from the gym back to hotel room and the end. So if you prefer a game where MC doesn't cheat on his wife, this may not be what you are looking for :/

Very very sorry, you have to understand it is not easy in the AVN world to make a game that is liked by everyone, while us devs can make someone happy with our story, we could make something that is disliked by others, if you do not like this then I have failed to make one that applies to your own desires, which saddens me but if I did something you liked, then I would probably make something some other person would have disliked. None of us are hitting .100 in this bracket, and we are trying to do our best.

The second situation seems to be the length of the game. I understand that people do worry about not getting the ending of a game, f95 is a graveyard of games that were left alone, and I can promise you that unless I get into health trouble myself, I will continue to write. I can promise that because I have done some parts of this game at the hospital cafeteria while a loved one was getting chemo, so there are very few things that can make me stop, I have to be personally in a situation that makes me incapable of not be able to do this in order for me to stop. I am going to be brutally honest, it's not for "my great fans" or something, not yet at least, I have no fans so far, hell before this was released, very few people knew what I was doing, I am doing this because in a very sad world, this is one of the very few things that makes me happy, I run from my troubles to make this, making this game is my happy place.

About the length of the game itself, I will be doing this for the foreseeable future, there are still some things to do. It is 24 hours, but what you have seen is about just 2 or 3 hours of it, hence there will be plenty of things that will happen, many more women to meet, and a great amount of story to see. And the ending? I think ending options will shock a lot of people, it will be as fun as I could think of, and maybe it won't be as fun to others, but as a gamer myself, I feel like the ending of this story will be the best part of it.
I hate cheatin, but when I am forced to have an LI from the start, I'm goin to cheat. Period. As I said earlier, if there's an early choice to dump said LI, I will take it. If not, the cheat is on.(Read to the tune of Glenn Frey's song - The Heat is on.)

• Haha
Reactions: Carnal Studio

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I hate cheatin, but when I am forced to have an LI from the start, I'm goin to cheat. Period. As I said earlier, if there's an early choice to dump said LI, I will take it. If not, the cheat is on.(Read to the tune of Glenn Frey's song - The Heat is on.)

That's the point you need to have a LI first before going cheating. I think the story about MC who will cheat and after how will he handle it is he gonna leave her wife, lie about it and continue cheat or stop cheating and mend his relation with his wife.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That's the point you need to have a LI first before going cheating. I think the story about MC who will cheat and after how will he handle it is he gonna leave her wife, lie about it and continue cheat or stop cheating and mend his relation with his wife.
As I said, I'm not into cheatin. But when saddled with a ball and chain at the start, I will cheat. I just wish I didn't have to.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
nice game and keep it up :) these games aren't easy to create and giving them for free doesn't make life easier:) nice attention to detail in your renders, excited to see what's next and I hope you get enough suppor to make this a long term project, some people forget that actual work goes into these AVN's and time isn't free:)

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Meaningless choices aside, the writing is nonsensical and unlikable.
It's just poor trope choices on top of each other and it really doesn't feel like there's any proper thought into the dialogues other than to force words into sentences.

Good luck finding your niche with your passion project, but do take notes on basic game design/writing, even if it's linear.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I am quite happy to share the 0.1.1 update with you guys.

This took a while, but with help from Mithril, I have managed to fix plenty of dialogue issues. Also all that "fake player choice" stuff are now gone. Every choice matters and impacts the gameplay like you guys wanted. There are some new animations and new renders as well, with a lot of new story points too. Hopefully, this would be a good reason for you to take another look at the update. I am currently working on chapter 2 as well, I am planning on releasing that mid June if all goes well enough.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes