2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
ok, i'm confused:
the game in download is named 0.1.0, at least that's the file name
I am sorry, that is my mistake, I will fix it asap. But yes, the downloads are all 0.1.1, the naming is wrong, I will fix it right away.

edit: mistake has been fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
104.28 MB....... :rolleyes: :unsure:....WE ARE WAITING FOR A COUPLE MORE UPDATES.:unsure:the start is not bad. (y)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what type of harem do you have planned is it the type where the girls ar only interested in the mc or where they are interested in eachother too?. If its the second option will there be a choice to stap any girl on girl from happening?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, there technically choices that change things now but it looks like they are all just changes in dialogue for that immediate part. I guess it's "better" but those choices will still have no lasting effects on the game. There are no actual variables for the choices so the decisions won't effect anything in the future. After the scene they may as well have never happened. It would also be nice to be able to rename this Max. It's very easy to to that.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am quite happy to share the 0.1.1 update with you guys.

This took a while, but with help from Mithril, I have managed to fix plenty of dialogue issues. Also all that "fake player choice" stuff are now gone. Every choice matters and impacts the gameplay like you guys wanted. There are some new animations and new renders as well, with a lot of new story points too. Hopefully, this would be a good reason for you to take another look at the update. I am currently working on chapter 2 as well, I am planning on releasing that mid June if all goes well enough.
Hi, i previously played the initial release here.
I don't see any new content in this update.

It's all same also my previous save ending the same as this update. Nothing new..
Please correct me if I'm mistaken here.

Reactions: Milan Aleksandrovic

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
The main difference is the dialogue, if you played the old version, and if you play this version, you will see that there are many dialogue changes, and player choice options available. There are also more animations and new renders available as well. Along with all of the sounds changed during H scenes as well.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The choices do have a long lasting impact, as well as short term impact as well. With each choice deciding how the game ends, while also decides what you see afterwards as well.
As of right now they do not. They do change what you see but you aren't keeping track of them after they are made. All it is at the moment is a skip feature, you won't be able to bring up the MC's decisions later just by jumping to a label like you are now.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
The main difference is the dialogue, if you played the old version, and if you play this version, you will see that there are many dialogue changes, and player choice options available. There are also more animations and new renders available as well. Along with all of the sounds changed during H scenes as well.
Thnx

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
As of right now, they do not. They do change what you see but you aren't keeping track of them after they are made. All it is at the moment is a skip feature, you won't be able to bring up the MC's decisions later just by jumping to a label like you are now.
As of right now, we are at only chapter 1. I promise you, things that you pick here, will eventually matter a lot for the end game, and a few more different scenes in other chapters as well. So not only we do have a short-term impact on what you see in this chapter, but we will have different scenes seen in the future based on what you pick here as well. Code is written based on what we have, not what we will have, it will be written based on that in the future when we need it. No need for a call now, considering we are not there at the moment. The second chapter will have the very first call function, if seeing that will make you feel better, I think that will be good news. As of right now, the plan is to have both short term and long term impacts on these choices and that has not changed.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No need for a call now, considering we are not there at the moment
I'd think you would need at least a single variable right now. If you slept with Ingrid or not. How else are you going to tell renpy what the player chose during that scene? If you don't have something storing what happened you can't tell the engine what part of the script to show later, it's that simple. As far as renpy is concerned that is just a block of text.

If you don't do anything with her the dialogue changes, sure, but you still need at least one variable right now to reflect that. Unless you never see her again and her saying maybe we'll meet again under better circumstances if is just fluff or something.

Example:
Python:
default ingrid_sex = False

##### First Meeting #####
menu:
    "Make a move on her":
        $ ingrid_sex = True
        "Yeah lets do this."
    "Turn her down":
        "Sorry I'm taken."

##### Second Meeting #####
if ingrid_sex:
    "Oh, hey. How fun was last time?"
else:
    "Um, hi. This is a little awkward, huh?"

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
This is EXACTLY what we will have, for chapter 2. This isn't in the first chapter right now, because we are not going to be using it, the long term consequences haven't started yet, so we didn't code that in. However, if you want to feel better about it, I guarantee you that we are going to have this, and the choices that you make will have an impact on the future of the game, both chapter by chapter and the end of the game as well.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is EXACTLY what we will have, for chapter 2. This isn't in the first chapter right now, because we are not going to be using it, the long term consequences haven't started yet, so we didn't code that in. However, if you want to feel better about it, I guarantee you that we are going to have this, and the choices that you make will have an impact on the future of the game, both chapter by chapter and the end of the game as well.
Fine, I guess. I still don't understand how you are going to reflect the only important choice in the game without at least a Boolean. All I'm saying is that the players choice to cheat or not doesn't even really exist. You can't just add a check for it later in the game if the player is already past the point where the choice is made. Unless you plan on asking the player what they did at the start of chapter two. It's your game and you can do what you want but for me, personally, it makes no sense to hold off on that until later.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Maybe it is my mistake and I am not very well aware of how it works, could be. I assumed that, let people "not see" the consequences, and not write the code for now, give the chapter 1 as normal without any check, then when chapter 2 comes out, there will be coding changes on the chapter 1 part, where this will be added. I assumed that would work and would be a way to hide what the future is holding for us. Is that a wrong move? Should I have had it even before?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe it is my mistake and I am not very well aware of how it works, could be. I assumed that, let people "not see" the consequences, and not write the code for now, give the chapter 1 as normal without any check, then when chapter 2 comes out, there will be coding changes on the chapter 1 part, where this will be added. I assumed that would work and would be a way to hide what the future is holding for us. Is that a wrong move? Should I have had it even before?
It's your call really but as it is now you are either going to actually ask the player what they did and set the variable then or have them start from the beginning again to trigger it normally. Neither one is particularly elegant. Not a huge deal now but if it keeps up things will get very messy.

It's also just a fact that you wont be able to hide anything from the players. You either leave the game uncompiled and anyone with a text editor can see it or you do and they just unren it if they choose. Not really sure what you are trying to hide this early on anyway. Having a variable that checks if the player cheated or not is going to give much away, especially since there is a cheating tag right in the header. Not to mention that part was originally forced on the player. There was no need for a variable before.

Reactions: Carnal Studio
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes