zeroed009

Aug 26, 2020
bro a memory isn't needed for this game..just open the menu -> key items and there will be an item which will take you to the recollection room and the funny thing is that all recollection scenes are unlocked go try it
I know, but the game is fun. I want to advance a little bit and continue playing it, but I don't know how to open the rest of the map and I've tried everything.

qpxh2

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone how can i find these "medical recipe". I just press Z to every object possible any in the city still found nothing.

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
is anyone one help me pls?? i wonder how u renewal contract with the zomebie if emiliana being lick first and u got only blow and handjob how do u handle it???

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Saint Emiliana 1.07.04 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay167.8M
Windows226.4M
Linux231.2M

Saint Emiliana v1.07.04 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 464,778,323 bytes
Linux Install: 508,619,954 bytes
Game Assets: 198,583,423 bytes ~74% of the 1.07 release
  • Features:
    • Even better image compression
    • Added webp support to core scripts
    • Update to
    • Update to
      • Includes workaround for null reference on cast to base texture
  • Fixes:
Older Changelog
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
is it still up? the link for windows is dead

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
is it still up? the link for windows is dead

I'll work on updating the release post now.

brick573

Jan 29, 2020
anyone can help me run that game? game dont run only open something similar to windows explorer, with look on folders on partition where is game, i have rpg maker VX ace

edit:
ok i find solution just put the folder with game directli to your partition, example: C:\saint emiliana

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Saint Emiliana 1.07.05 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Windows213.6M
Linux218.0M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how the hell I beat that damn succubus? I've been fighting her for half an hour and rng isn't on my side. Btw this is when I fight her in the tower, not the first encounter.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
btw what's the latest version?
Kagura has a 1.07 patch that attempts to fix some issues and does so badly.

There are several modified versions here including mine which takes the 1.07, backs out the stupid changes and actually fixes the videos.

You can get the official 1.06 and put in the 1.07 patch yourself, I just don't recommend it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

There are several modified versions here including mine which takes the 1.07, backs out the stupid changes and actually fixes the videos.

You can get the official 1.06 and put in the 1.07 patch yourself, I just don't recommend it.
I tried it but now you got me worried lol the thing is I get a clear 60 frames with dips of down to 45 with official, for some reason every one of your games dips my framerates down to 5-20 so either way I might be screwed lol

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I tried it but now you got me worried lol the thing is I get a clear 60 frames with dips of down to 45 with official, for some reason every one of your games dips my framerates down to 5-20 so either way I might be screwed lol
Yes I addressed the frame rate drop in my changelog recently.

It seems that NW.js is the cause. If you download NW.js v0.45.6 you'll probably see better results. Just copy over the www directory and the package.json, then run nw.exe.

The older NW.js doesn't have newer security updates, which is why I'm not using it, but it is a lot more secure than the version that came with the original game.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes I addressed the frame rate drop in my changelog recently.

It seems that NW.js is the cause. If you download NW.js v0.45.6 you'll probably see better results. Just copy over the www directory and the package.json, then run nw.exe.

The older NW.js doesn't have newer security updates, which is why I'm not using it, but it is a lot more secure than the version that came with the original game.
I tried that but the frames are still the same, really low like 5-20 tops and 7-10 average frames, for this Emiliana game, other games that Nw.jsv045.6 does improve in some games but not saints Emiliana for me, I used the latest one and I get 60 frames but not with the cheats menu same goes for Melty's Quest guess I'm just gonna be stuck without the cheats menu for both lol

btw what failure did they patch the game Saint Emiliana with you said they did a botched up job? what exactly did they mess up on?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The way the videos play and responding to input or using timing to progress the videos when they are shown.

There are known issues with VP8/VP9 codecs and videos, but since mpeg4 requires a license, that's not normally part of NW.js.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

Cocococode

May 14, 2021

I found v1.25 i think its fake? I try to open it does look like an old version with only three option in the title "newgame,continue amd option" So 1.07 is the latest?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I found v1.25 i think its fake? I try to open it does look like an old version with only three option in the title "newgame,continue amd option" So 1.07 is the latest?
Kagura resets the version number when they release. So that v1.25 is likely not a Kagura version, probably MTL.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The way the videos play and responding to input or using timing to progress the videos when they are shown.

There are known issues with VP8/VP9 codecs and videos, but since mpeg4 requires a license, that's not normally part of NW.js.
maybe you should work for kagura and convert the games over when they have Eng patch lol

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes