kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
can u give me link guide mission or whatever ?
Well I believe there's a bit of randomness at play but let me ask, have you been a prostitute at the jail and the bar?

Then started sleeping at the nice hotel?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Bar just tit ? yeah i done
Idk if there is rape scane in bar
I'd have to go back and look, but I believe there was something with a guards man in the bar. I'll bring up the exact event conditions, give me some time.

zeroed009

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys I am at the start of the game and I saved the blue-haired girl. After that, I continued to play and talk to everyone in the city, but I did not open any new place on the map. Is there anything specific I should do?

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone tell me where I can find the little boy from mathies west for the second time? I read online that I have to prostitute myself to him twice in order to get the h skill needed to beat the b demons during contract but I can't find him anywhere.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I got type 'play' error while just XP grinding (during battle). Just started but there goes my level 2 to 6 grind in just 15 minutes-ish.

Oyoooooooo

Apr 22, 2021
Is there someone with the ultimate memory of the game ... I need it, kindly
bro a memory isn't needed for this game..just open the menu -> key items and there will be an item which will take you to the recollection room and the funny thing is that all recollection scenes are unlocked go try it

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
recollection scenes seem limited that could be just me, like im expecting a lot more.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
yeah the point I was making was compared to other games released in the same year, its like good artwork but not enough work went into it.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes