Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
So what's the difference between the version released some time ago and the new kagura games? how do they even sell a game that was already translated?

phalynxofmacedon

Jan 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to access the slums? I feel like I've combed through both parts of the city and I still haven't found a path.

Edit: Nvm I found the slums on the map the following daytime in game.

Last edited:

Xarxas

Jan 12, 2021
Hey guys I need help
How to win fight with bandit i never win and always dead
Any solusion??

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Doesn't look like it but, is there a way to escape the forbidden tapestry?

Anyone have an end game save? Not for the CG or anything the extra scene, the previous save from here crashed my game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 817138

There are a few things I'm fixing in 1.06.5:
  • Defects Fixed:
    • Overlapping content in the eros screen (text was updated)
    • Sinners don't walk up to the wall during confession in Mathis
    • Johan event 2 doesn't increase prostitution count
    • Missing sound for breast slap
  • Quality of Life Changes:
    • Default option after checking in to the inn is to stay up instead of go to sleep
Thanks a lot for this, it works flawlessly on linux using nw.js v0.45.6 executable. I tried with the v1.6 but animations were just a black screen. Kudos to you.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
in end game, where do I buy the sweater, I forgot to buy it in main story and need it for the medicine book.
maybe someone can upload a save with all outfits available to select from, and also just before the extra scene near the end, cause i'd rather not spend time playing this game its not that great, I only play ones like swords woman in the scarlet prison, mature quest, Melty's Quest, and Leanna's slice of life, slave sword 1 and 2, and a little of ideology in the friction but that one was a turn off cause of the mass storyline and events that took ages to find so I just hacked the save lol.

Jun 6, 2020
That ending...that public sex scene and Emil got thrown to jail and Laura left the scene with Drake and Emil also escape is that the only ending? I need guide for others ending I'm begging

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I've now gotten a full CI/CD flow going.
Screenshot from 2021-03-10 21-54-55.png

I hope to have a new release for this soon, with the latest NW.js and PixiJS. I'll include a JOIPlay version.

Then I'll work on Mira.

Jun 14, 2018
I arrived in the city but can't find the tavern or an inn I have to save that girl but they are too strong for me and I die in 1 hit, any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes