5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
And no news about the movie?
Still working on the logistics behind paying SilkyMilk. Either that, or payment was successful and he received audio and is working on the lipsyncing(There is no evidence of this by the way)
Any new videos?
He released one of his 1min shorts staring Momiji if you care for that.

EDIT: He might get drafted if shit really pops off. No SAUPX as a result.

Last edited:

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Still working on the logistics behind paying SilkyMilk. Either that, or payment was successful and he received audio and is working on the lipsyncing(There is no evidence of this by the way)

Thanks for the information

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021

Планы:
$5, $10, $10.99

NEWS
hello everyone, friends.I wanted to tell you what is happening now because I feel that some people need answers to questions.As you know, I finished the animation for the film, wrote the script, wrote the necessary emotions and thoughts in the film.The video is ready, but it is without sound and requires small improvements.I contacted SilkyMilk, she always voices my films and she is the main voice of Sarah Bryant.She agreed to help and is ready to voice the film, but no one works for free.I have said many times that I am Russian and now a lot of sanctions have been imposed on my country.I can't send money to another one in any way For example, 90% of e-wallets are blocked and those that work cannot be linked to Patreon, SubscribeStar and Boosty.But I found a way out of the situation, I turned to the administrator of my Discord channel, he lives in Australia.He agreed to help me, we have a plan.He creates an electronic wallet,I link it to my SubscribeStar and send money,he receives money and sends it to the actress' Paypal.It sounds very simple, but we need time, he created a wallet, but now verification is underway, it's been a week.I don't just sit there and do something for you every night.Thank you all for your understanding and support.It's been too long, but we're not giving up.

Busted909

Aug 27, 2022
if this is really region bro i want to express meself to u i hope u dont get me wrong
and if i say something wrong i apologize up front
i enjoy ur movies the shapes and sizes are really well designed
however i really dont like the scenes were theres no penetration and maybe more ppl dont like that
im not suggesting to remove the non penetration scenes i just wish they were less
because i like how u build a certain act to sex so im not saying just show penetration
also the penetration go so quick its hard to really see and enjoy the work ur making
i try to edit and i fail it either turn into a slide show from slowing down or waiting for hours for the vid to rebuild with some of the scenes cut a bit.
i hope u understand im not trying to insult ur work in any way nor do i believe its easy
with kind regards

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021

Планы:
$5, $10, $10.99

NEWS
hello everyone, friends.I wanted to tell you what is happening now because I feel that some people need answers to questions.As you know, I finished the animation for the film, wrote the script, wrote the necessary emotions and thoughts in the film.The video is ready, but it is without sound and requires small improvements.I contacted SilkyMilk, she always voices my films and she is the main voice of Sarah Bryant.She agreed to help and is ready to voice the film, but no one works for free.I have said many times that I am Russian and now a lot of sanctions have been imposed on my country.I can't send money to another one in any way For example, 90% of e-wallets are blocked and those that work cannot be linked to Patreon, SubscribeStar and Boosty.But I found a way out of the situation, I turned to the administrator of my Discord channel, he lives in Australia.He agreed to help me, we have a plan.He creates an electronic wallet,I link it to my SubscribeStar and send money,he receives money and sends it to the actress' Paypal.It sounds very simple, but we need time, he created a wallet, but now verification is underway, it's been a week.I don't just sit there and do something for you every night.Thank you all for your understanding and support.It's been too long, but we're not giving up.
I hope all is well with you and your family.

Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Alright lads, some progress. Trying cross border payments in order to pay for VA yielded results. That option has succeeded...in not working. Turns out there is a huge legal process that involves tax forms; I 100% believe it's because the middleman is in AUS and AUS really are stringent when it comes to payments and trying to tax you on every single thing. So 26Region is going to option B with doing a gofund me trying to raise $1600USD or $2500AUD. SAUPX Part 1's core animations have been done months ago and all that is needed is VA audio in order to do lip-syncing. Without it, it is going to be more delayed. As you may know, despite being able to receive Patreon bucks he needs to do cross border payments via Paypal, and as you may know he is in a country that is being sanctioned so he is unable to to send payments abroad. The gofundme is primarily to pay for the VA. If you didn't sub to Patreon; but feel like helping now's the time. I predict that, should the gofundme is successful he might just do a full public release for everyone...maybe. He would do an animation of similar length as Kokoro as recompense.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 184504.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes