5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Crowd funding has been complete, many thanks to the few thieves and pirates on here that decided to spare some coin if only this one time, or not you freeloading fuckers. Now we will see that money get sent to the VA for dubbing. Maybe it will get released by the EOY unless he gets forced to the recruitment center. Unfortunate news is that Part 2(the gangbang scene) is paused indefinitely until things in geopolitics simmer off. I don't think he's going to do voiced content for a while.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 001433.jpg
posterdona_.jpg

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
UPDATE:
Crowd funding has been complete, many thanks to the few thieves and pirates on here that decided to spare some coin if only this one time, or not you freeloading fuckers. Now we will see that money get sent to the VA for dubbing. Maybe it will get released by the EOY unless he gets forced to the recruitment center. Unfortunate news is that Part 2(the gangbang scene) is paused indefinitely until things in geopolitics simmer off. I don't think he's going to do voiced content for a while.
nooooooooo!!!!

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I wonder how much money this guy's making that he can afford to pay that VA that much money sheesh. Could have saved more than half that if he just browsed around more on Twitter for cheaper talent but he must be making bread if he wanna hire the more expensive ones.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
I wonder how much money this guy's making that he can afford to pay that VA that much money sheesh. Could have saved more than half that if he just browsed around more on Twitter for cheaper talent but he must be making bread if he wanna hire the more expensive ones.
If you want trash, then search on Twitter! This is not anime, only there people like garbage! If you want good sound, pay money for it, if you don't want to pay money then listen to the trash! It's simple! ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes