5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021

Sarah vs Khnum
I'll one up you since you need to log into to Newgrounds to view 18+ content.
Here is the mega link to Sarah vs Khnum

This is a public release as a big thank you for getting the VA funded for SAUPX. Still uncertain it will get released this year but you can bet 26RegionSFM is working very hard to at most get it released for the holiday. Turns out my estimations are wrong that he already received the audio. 26Region has already sent the video long ago as a primer, so the turnaround for the audio should be quick. Reminder, all animations are done. All that's needed is the lipsyncing then he can proceed with the rendering, audio mixing, editing and exporting.
1214444.jpg

Last edited:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I'll one up you since you need to log into to Newgrounds to view 18+ content.
Here is the mega link to Sarah vs Khnum
Mega
This is a public release as a big thank you for getting the VA funded for SAUPX. Still uncertain it will get released this year but you can bet 26RegionSFM is working very hard to at most get it released for the holiday. Turns out my estimations are wrong that he already received the audio. 26Region has already sent the video long ago as a primer, so the turnaround for the audio should be quick. Reminder, all animations are done. All that's needed is the lipsyncing then he can proceed with the rendering, audio mixing, editing and exporting.
View attachment 2160942
For $1600 you only get uh, a, ah and ha? Damn I dont know what to say.

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
$1600 for just moans? That's insane. Being a big sound guy, I won't even watch something if it is silent.

I feel like if you are only going to add moans you may as well just use a sound pack. Be a hell of a lot cheaper. I don't even see how you can justify $1600 for moans. Theres only so much "variety" and different ways to go " oooh" uh".

Shame there's no dialogue as imo, Alien Carrier with Helena is probably some of the best "dirty talk" I've heard in awhile. Wish more creators added dialogue but I guess with prices like these you can't blame em.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I would say silky is an outlier compared to what other VAs are being paid. That being said i keep seeing the same half a dozen names in the credits of these animations so what does that say.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Shame there's no dialogue as imo, Alien Carrier with Helena is probably some of the best "dirty talk" I've heard in awhile. Wish more creators added dialogue but I guess with prices like these you can't blame em.
Amen!!!! Truer words have not been said.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
It's a nice video, but i couldn't possibly touch my dick when i hear DMC3 soundtrack. I have too much of respect to that game.

• Haha
Reactions: Sikowitz

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
$1600 for just moans? That's insane. Being a big sound guy, I won't even watch something if it is silent.

I feel like if you are only going to add moans you may as well just use a sound pack. Be a hell of a lot cheaper. I don't even see how you can justify $1600 for moans. Theres only so much "variety" and different ways to go " oooh" uh".

unknown planet 10 is full of dialogues, voicing thoughts, various groans.It is because of the dialogues that I need the sound of an actress, 45 minutes of moaning without dialogues smells strongly of shit and makes no sense.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
How much did Helena's voice acting cost? She was just really amazing!
I don't remember, but this amount is close to what we are collecting now.Two actresses participated in Full Moon 2 and therefore they requested the same amount of $ 2,700 each .

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I don't remember, but this amount is close to what we are collecting now.Two actresses participated in Full Moon 2 and therefore they requested the same amount of $ 2,700 each .
So how much was silkymilk paid for this (Sarah vs Khnum and SAUPX) compared to the Alien Carrier? Was she paid more in Alien Carrier?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes