5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
Does the right collumn of the picture contains part II or it is still included in part one and part two will be totally separated?

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I will be honest. Sarah are the only videos from him that i skip. I just find her weird looking. There's just so many options with DOA girls, all better looking.

Reactions: Kircorist

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
Hey 26R feel free to skip those nude scenes if it saves time! nothing hornier than a slut who dresses up for occasion imo ;)
Nah, nude scenes are always great. Besides, based on the WIP video, nude scenes are part of Unknown Planet 10. I’m not sure about this Part 1 and Part 2 stuff, but I remember reading that the video itself will be 35 minutes long, and that he has actually finished it. Either way, this sound trailer is a good sign because it means he’s on the track to releasing it, hopefully by January or whenever he can.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Where is the Samus Aran and the Unknown Planet 10. I could not wait to renew my subscription on 26regionsfm patreon :)
the predator has landed on earth and taken 26regionsfm hostage, nobody will get to see it until Putin negotiates for his release.

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
this will be an epic one and if the second part will be done (one day) it will be even better then epic.
Full Triss, Lisa or Ivy scenes would be nice...Kasumi of curse too (additional to the existing once he has made already)
Much great work he has done already!

Last edited:

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
Where is the Samus Aran and the Unknown Planet 10. I could not wait to renew my subscription on 26regionsfm patreon :)
It's not out yet, but he did upload the sound trailer to Newgrounds. I'm thinking there will be a release in January or February, sometime early in the new year.

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
Does anybody actually have an idea of when he'll release the full Unknown Planet 10? The sound trailer is indicative that it'll be finished in a couple of months because all he has to do now is the sound. He says the animations themselves are all done from what I've read.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes