5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Does anybody actually have an idea of when he'll release the full Unknown Planet 10? The sound trailer is indicative that it'll be finished in a couple of months because all he has to do now is the sound. He says the animations themselves are all done from what I've read.
Probably Xmas for earlier estimation. If not next January

Reactions: Olympian-Hylian

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
Probably Xmas for earlier estimation. If not next January
Yeah, I thought the same by my estimation, but I thought someone might have more definitive information. I'm trying to get an idea of how long it usually takes him to complete big movies/videos. He released his work-in-progress trailer like six months ago, and he released the sound trailer on December 3. The matter of recording dialogue shouldn't take too long, and chances are he's got all the dialogue recorded. He just has to do lip-syncing and other sound effects.

Feb 17, 2021
Update
Alright lads, we are getting there. Very possible holiday release, for all tiers. 26RegionSFM has effectively moved from Patreon due to the payment processor payoneer cutting ties with doing business with those in the RU. His Subscribestar and Boosty is his primary subscriber sites now. What does this mean going forward? That means he is less likely to be strong-armed by IP owners for using their IPs in lewd ways. So "Sarah" might revert to "Samus" and we may see Zero-Suit costumes more often(though it ultimately doesn't matter, if you can't fill in the gaps and you need what you see to be literal, then you sir have a condition(yes people get ornery that it isn't Samus proper)); it also opens more possibilities when it comes to using "The Big N"s IPs. Cheers fuckheads.

To also add, there is a huge degree of uncertainty going forward in terms having things voiced due to the difficulties of paying for a VA. As you may know, it is difficult for him to transact out of the RU, and things like Paypal are essentially locked out for him. It's why the VA for SAUPX was crowdfunded. Also, SAUPX at this moment is a one off, ignore the Part 1 in the image below as Part 2 is shelved until a more ideal situation arises and any thing that ideally would want to be voiced. So he may revert back to text based dialogue like the olden days.
postersauplist_1.jpg

Last edited:

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
Update
Alright lads, we are getting there. Very possible holiday release, for all tiers. 26RegionSFM has effectively moved from Patreon due to the payment processor payoneer cutting ties with doing business with those in the RU. His Subscribestar and Boosty is his primary subscriber sites now. What does this mean going forward? That means he is less likely to be strong-armed by IP owners for using their IPs in lewd ways. So "Sarah" might revert to "Samus" and we may see Zero-Suit costumes more often(though it ultimately doesn't matter, if you can't fill in the gaps and you need what you see to be literal, then you sir have a condition(yes people get ornery that it isn't Samus proper)); it also opens more possibilities when it comes to using "The Big N"s IPs. Cheers fuckheads.

To also add, there is a huge degree of uncertainty going forward in terms having things voiced due to the difficulties of paying for a VA. As you may know, it is difficult for him to transact out of the RU, and things like Paypal are essentially locked out for him. It's why the VA for SAUPX was crowdfunded. Also, SAUPX at this moment is a one off, ignore the Part 1 in the image below as Part 2 is shelved until a more ideal situation arises and any thing that ideally would want to be voiced. So he may revert back to text based dialogue like the olden days.
View attachment 2230100
Wow, if we're getting a possible holiday (Christmas) release, then that'll be the best holiday gift we'll be getting to usher in 2023. Thanks for the update, I appreciate that you took the time to do this and I applaud 26RegionSFM for persisting despite facing resistance due to the situation in his country.

ravnos666

Dec 25, 2020
czy mak ktoś kontakt z załogą z discorda? dostałem bana bo ktoś mi zrobił chamski dowcip

does anyone have contact with the discord crew? i got banned because someone made me a rude joke

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not gonna get my hopes up, animators pretty much always run into some sort of issue during the final stretch
smolUpdate:
Nah; 90% of the smut is animated. Just Cum shots, and some predators animations. After that it's compositing then release. Charon Tier($40) will probably get it earlier. So logically, and this is my guess; every tier gets it on the 24th-25th with Charon Tier getting it earlier, or Charon Tier getting it on the 24th-25th and the other tiers get it on the 31st.
postersauplist_1.jpg

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
smolUpdate:
Nah; 90% of the smut is animated. Just Cum shots, and some predators animations. After that it's compositing then release. Charon Tier($40) will probably get it earlier. So logically, and this is my guess; every tier gets it on the 24th-25th with Charon Tier getting it earlier, or Charon Tier getting it on the 24th-25th and the other tiers get it on the 31st.
View attachment 2239324
hopefully it does go smoothly then

Olympian-Hylian

Dec 6, 2022
smolUpdate:
View attachment 2239324
Well, I know what I'll be doing for Christmas. LOL. I can't wait to watch it. I think it's his best movie in the Unknown Planet series. I can see the gradual improvement as an animator. He's very talented.

dpdp666

Sep 1, 2021
Update

View attachment 2230100
" So he may revert back to text based dialogue like the olden days. "

this fuckin sucks
i'd rather have him not release anything
but I guess he needs to appease the monthly subs

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Am I the only one who would like to see animations like from 26Region? Like as a little teaser before the movie so we can appreciate the girls hotness before she gets filled with dick? They did something similar with Sarah/Samus and a bad dragon type dildo once before, it would be nice imo to see this approach again. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: iraptr

ravnos666

Dec 25, 2020
Powtażam pytanie
czy mak ktoś kontakt z załogą z discorda? dostałem bana bo ktoś mi zrobił chamski dowcip

I repeat the question

does anyone have contact with the discord crew? i got banned because someone made me a rude joke

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes