5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Please reconsider not releasing the gangbang. I was really looking forward to that!
the gangbang is in the "unfinished shit" stage, there are a lot of crooked movements and flaws in the animation.I have a lot to fix and finish, usually I do it together with the animation of the lips with the resulting voice of the actress.There is no voice, I will not do it for the sake of shitty subtitles like in 2017.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
the gangbang is in the "unfinished shit" stage, there are a lot of crooked movements and flaws in the animation.I have a lot to fix and finish, usually I do it together with the animation of the lips with the resulting voice of the actress.There is no voice, I will not do it for the sake of shitty subtitles like in 2017.
Fair enough, I thought it was ready to go :)

Reactions: PeneEsquisiti

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I'm already working on it, but it will require rendering the entire movie from the first to the last animation, it may take a week.
That's amazing news, I'm really looking forward to your movie in the original version (it reminds me of Metr... Dread), but the blue version of Sarah/Samus is just the best IMO. She's still incredibly hot in that suit.

I recently saw a 1 minute long clip with Lara Croft. Have you ever considered a bigger movie with her? I'd like to see her having anal sex with a predator in her ripped Shadow of Tomb R... suit. Here's a picture from the comic I'm working on. I have attached a few images from my comics. There is a filter with a predator view. You could definitely use it in your awesome movies too.

Reactions: 1010691010

FruitsaladOCE

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm the admin on 26region's server.

Just would like to say thankyou to everyone who donated to this movie, we are very grateful and do not intend to keep it behind a paywall. 26 is uploading it to new grounds where everyone can watch it in full quality. just sign up to new grounds and its there (Russian internet slow so be patient) its over 5gb.

We also wish to thank everyone who has seen the movie but not given out the links, we are an open and friendly community and we are grateful for the respect shown to not distribute on release and allow 26region to get some funds for the next movie.

We are not sure what 2023 will bring, but what we do know is we are grateful for the compassion, loyalty and respect of the fans of 26region.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a safe and happy new year.

P.S
Anyone is welcome on the discord. its an open and friendly place.

Last edited:

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
Well worth the wait ! Thanks for torrent link. Not to give anything away but after watching it I can kinda see where the whole p2 gangbang wouldn't really fit now. Can't really say more without ruining it for those who haven't seen it yet. Now don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a gangbang. But if not in this maybe in another?. (such as Claire and Jill perhaps?)

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
is this the "clear skies after the storm" last 24hrs its been link? hero? hero link? anybody? anyone with a link? then link comes out.. "crickets" :LOL:

Reactions: Tjclayton
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes