5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
The movie is good, the only annoying thing was the time of each scene, I think it was too fast, but the rest is perfect.

Reactions: qqslg

achipalachau

Dec 28, 2022
Very good video as usual. Well of course like many I would have liked the gangbang scene but well that will be for another time.

Watching all the little 1-minute videos, there's one that always appeals to me more than the others.
That of "Samus Aran against Crawler"
26.png

We feel a lot of excitement and pleasure of samus in this extract. If only a complete and long video including gangbang with double penetration would see the light of day that would be really great.
But hey, I'm dreaming, I think.

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
I'm okay with the subs tex still perfer VA stuff but i now it's hard for 26, he's a good man and may god protect his wonderful soul.

Jun 25, 2018
An enjoyable time. Glad he got it out in time for the holidays. I was happy to see some hair grabbing, a fav kink of mine and hardly seen much in vids. Looking forward to what is coming down the pipeline next.

Reactions: Darrklorrd

hentaimanBR

Dec 28, 2022
Sarah could have a (human) soldier boyfriend being humiliated by her.
Sarah could laugh out loud being fucked by the Predator while her boyfriend looked on crying.
Sarah should give the Predator some passionate kisses while she pisses herself hot.
Sarah could step on her boyfriend's head after the Predator killed him.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Let's see: monsters, large insertions, sexy game character model, gapes, cumflation and pretty extreme action.
26region had it right from the get-go and he's barely progressed since. Cut the 37 min runtime in half and clean up some of the models and interactions - speeding up the animations doesn't hide how janky they actually are!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes