5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So Samus with different hair color to avoid Nintendo aggressive?
You might be confusing her for Samus thanks to LordAardvark. Being the lazy fuck that he is, he took a DoA character and slapped Samus' suit on her and was all "Samus. This is Samus. Everyone Samus." and the model made its rounds through the SFM scene pretty effectively.

Reactions: dpdp666

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
You might be confusing her for Samus thanks to LordAardvark. Being the lazy fuck that he is, he took a DoA character and slapped Samus' suit on her and was all "Samus. This is Samus. Everyone Samus." and the model made its rounds through the SFM scene pretty effectively.
To my knowledge so far that LordAardvark did his best to reshape the Sarah model after it being famous with many patch and update for the model really seperate into Samus for his work and everybody else but alas, Nintendo start to hit everybody in the business with copystrike

Reactions: dpdp666

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, could anyone upload the trailers for Samus and the Unknown Planet 3 Remake (there seems to be 2 or 3 of these) and for Unknown Planet 9? I know this is an odd request but I like his trailers and all of the mega links for them are now gone. I never got to watch the trailers for 3 either. I'm afraid these will end up disappearing. Thanks a lot in advance!
Search his old twitter post. I believe all the trailer is still there but its low quality.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why don't you make a model then?
Because I have skills in other areas that I put proper effort into and do not have the necessary capabilities to make a 3D model? I'm also not stupid enough to claim that not having a particular skill set means that I am unable to make certain criticisms. Fact of the matter is that no modeler or animator out there does as little as Lord Aardvark. He starts a project, gets bored and stops, starts another project and takes the easiest way out possible, starts a project and loses motivation and never finishes it. He puts out a calendar of intended releases for a year, gets about three of twelve finished, repeats next year. The fact that I cannot model or animate does not change the fact that he took a character who is not Samus, slapped Samus' hair on it, and put her in Samus armor and called her Samus without actually changing that character enough to make her look like Samus. That is laziness.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Hey, could anyone upload the trailers for Samus and the Unknown Planet 3 Remake (there seems to be 2 or 3 of these) and for Unknown Planet 9? I know this is an odd request but I like his trailers and all of the mega links for them are now gone. I never got to watch the trailers for 3 either. I'm afraid these will end up disappearing. Thanks a lot in advance!
I got you on Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Remake link bro

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
Because I have skills in other areas that I put proper effort into and do not have the necessary capabilities to make a 3D model?
Well I don't see how those skills benefit the rest of the SFM community, but anybody that is unhappy with the current Samus model can make their own and show Aardvark how it is done.

Reactions: Charlie do surf

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
On other note, I see lots of people complain about Aardvark Samus model but they forgot that he is the only one who stuck doing it since other creators fears of Nintendo's copyright strike. Look, I am not defend him either but from what I see that he did his best to update his model with various clothes, body modification so I think it is balance out. After all who said artist didn't have a quirk, eh!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes