• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
So, it is the same quality/length/whatever but with the lesser size?
Typically the quality drop is negligible compared to the drop in size. I don't know all the ins and outs of it, but usually it has to do with the bitrate. The bitrate is, very roughly, the amount of data being used to construct the video from frame to frame. More bitrate, more quality. Usually when the bitrate goes way down, you'll notice the video becoming more pixellated and blurry. The compressed files here, usually, have either smaller bitrates or smaller resolutions, or both, but are otherwise the same videos in terms of length.

A lot of 3D animators have their files have absolutely ludicrous bitrates that you can easily reduce through re-encoding software to something much smaller and with a smaller filesize without losing much quality. Maybe it's not as sharp, but it's not like a shitty free video stream online either. If you're really concerned about your drive space but want to keep the files around anyway, this is what these compressed versions are for.

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
I'm a fan of big insertions but 26RegionSFM just isn't interesting. All his releases are so similar in animation and style. Girl faces big monster, says he's so big and not sure she can handle it. Then takes a cock the size of a fire hydrant easily while saying she loves it as the animation loops for far too long.

DeusUmbra

Feb 12, 2019
So, I mainly enjoy the ones with voice acting in them, anyone have any recommendations based on similar styles of animation with voice acting involved? I already know of Studio FOW and enjoy them as well.

johnbin

Jun 13, 2019
Full moon 2 is my most anticipated fap video this year but unfortunately it might be released next year
26reg said in one of his wip tweets that the percentage is 70%(26 oct)
the latest wip he wrote 75 which means 5% from 26 oct until today 19 nov
of course this doesn't mean that he worked 24/7 on that 5% for 24 days
if the video gets released this december on christmas that would be the best present for my penis
maybe santa can work his magic and make this a reality

USSMaDick

Nov 3, 2018
So...
As a patreon for over a year plus now i can tell you this about 26... when he shows w.i.p. he never is too far out from the finished product. as a fellow animator and as a discord member. he spends on average of 5-6 hours a day in sfm. which is a lot of time to devote to the same thing day in and day out for 5 YEARS.

renders can take a full 24 hours if he renders everything in one go.

as far as FULL MOON 2 is concerned...

26 has 95% of the sex animations done. he likes to add extra 1-2 second scenes after all the renders to tie the scenes together nicely.
as he has been focusing on eye movement head movement fixing weird loop glitches sfm does and making sure hair doesn't clip(sometimes) and boobs arent ripping the skin to hard. adding more little details to the moans so its not too repetitive and that he maximes what he can do in a single loop takes more time than you might realize.

26 probably still needs to do the "plot scenes" leading up to sex, as he always does those last. however, due to them being relatively short scenes they require more time to make characters walk, transition from pose to pose and overall animate cause he's not looping the same things and making minor adjustments once he has a good few frames to loop.

99% OF HIS PATRONS TELL HIM TO STOP RUSHING PROJECTS!!!!!

the few of us who support him only want him to produce the best quality he can, and rushing projects cause people need it now doesnt make anyone feel better about the project once its done if it looks like shit. so if he feel pressured to rush a project, he does more loops tht seem endless cause he feels pressured to push out content rather than perfect it.

26 got most of the cum scenes animated and done with.

he hasn't even sent the videos to the va's for sound.

he has to wait for that to return. also has to see if silkymilk and ladylustria are available as those are his first two choices. upwards of a few weeks on average for confirmation, recording and send wav files back to 26.

(he has never done this much in one project.
20+ scenes with a bunch of models takes time)

than he has to compile all the sounds. than render that to make the movie.

sometimes he renders multiple versions of quality. this all takes time.

than he makes a trailer few days to a week before release.
usually release at the end of month or right at the beginning to get paid for what he deserves, his time and effort put into the film.

and through all that time in effort...
he is a father, has a family, is married,
and also is working on HELENA V. PREDATOR and usually releases a minute long loop every month for his patrons (last one being kokoro earlier this month)

just give him some time guys. it may very well be a december/january release, but it's worth the wait even to admire all the effort he puts in to make these scenes improve with every movie.

Thank you for coming to my tedX talk!

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
How dare you ask us non paying folk to wait. You may have been a patron for a year but I have been pirating his work for 1 month, it's simply insensitive to ask me to wait even longer. The best place to voice my displeasure to him is on this forum and not on his Patreon because that would involve me giving money for something that I want and supporting his future creations.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
How dare you ask us non paying folk to wait. You may have been a patron for a year but I have been pirating his work for 1 month, it's simply insensitive to ask me to wait even longer. The best place to voice my displeasure to him is on this forum and not on his Patreon because that would involve me giving money for something that I want and supporting his future creations.
You know the funny thing is some people are still gonna take this the wrong way :LOL:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So...
As a patreon for over a year plus now i can tell you this about 26... when he shows w.i.p. he never is too far out from the finished product. as a fellow animator and as a discord member. he spends on average of 5-6 hours a day in sfm. which is a lot of time to devote to the same thing day in and day out for 5 YEARS.

renders can take a full 24 hours if he renders everything in one go.

as far as FULL MOON 2 is concerned...

26 has 95% of the sex animations done. he likes to add extra 1-2 second scenes after all the renders to tie the scenes together nicely.
as he has been focusing on eye movement head movement fixing weird loop glitches sfm does and making sure hair doesn't clip(sometimes) and boobs arent ripping the skin to hard. adding more little details to the moans so its not too repetitive and that he maximes what he can do in a single loop takes more time than you might realize.

26 probably still needs to do the "plot scenes" leading up to sex, as he always does those last. however, due to them being relatively short scenes they require more time to make characters walk, transition from pose to pose and overall animate cause he's not looping the same things and making minor adjustments once he has a good few frames to loop.

99% OF HIS PATRONS TELL HIM TO STOP RUSHING PROJECTS!!!!!

the few of us who support him only want him to produce the best quality he can, and rushing projects cause people need it now doesnt make anyone feel better about the project once its done if it looks like shit. so if he feel pressured to rush a project, he does more loops tht seem endless cause he feels pressured to push out content rather than perfect it.

26 got most of the cum scenes animated and done with.

he hasn't even sent the videos to the va's for sound.

he has to wait for that to return. also has to see if silkymilk and ladylustria are available as those are his first two choices. upwards of a few weeks on average for confirmation, recording and send wav files back to 26.

(he has never done this much in one project.
20+ scenes with a bunch of models takes time)

than he has to compile all the sounds. than render that to make the movie.

sometimes he renders multiple versions of quality. this all takes time.

than he makes a trailer few days to a week before release.
usually release at the end of month or right at the beginning to get paid for what he deserves, his time and effort put into the film.

and through all that time in effort...
he is a father, has a family, is married,
and also is working on HELENA V. PREDATOR and usually releases a minute long loop every month for his patrons (last one being kokoro earlier this month)

just give him some time guys. it may very well be a december/january release, but it's worth the wait even to admire all the effort he puts in to make these scenes improve with every movie.

Thank you for coming to my tedX talk!
do you know how muhc gangbang session is?

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
the few of us who support him only want him to produce the best quality he can, and rushing projects cause people need it now doesnt make anyone feel better about the project once its done if it looks like shit.
Very true. Opiumup's Sophitia vid is a prime example. Too rushed and ended up looking like something a rando would have made in 2015. Not even close to the normal quality you'd get with enough time in production.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes