5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
it was meh... imean its too vanilla for me in animation. Orgy gangbang incoming gonna be way better

Reactions: NukaCola

AdParnassum

Oct 18, 2020
Well, the level of 26RegionSFM's work is, imho, quite high overall. And of course this causes high expectations. As Minato_EX said, I consider the 'Lord of Sins' vid as an appetizer for the bigger project Full Moon 2. Maybe 26 just needed something to distract his thoughts and mind a bit from this marathon job.

Meanwhile, I keep myself happy with some of his awesome earlier works, like Irresistible Desire (with Komoro) and the remake of Unknown Planet 3 (with Samus Aran).

Hot stuff. :love::p

athanato

May 11, 2018
Well, the level of 26RegionSFM's work is, imho, quite high overall. And of course this causes high expectations. As Minato_EX said, I consider the 'Lord of Sins' vid as an appetizer for the bigger project Full Moon 2. Maybe 26 just needed something to distract his thoughts and mind a bit from this marathon job.

Meanwhile, I keep myself happy with some of his awesome earlier works, like Irresistible Desire (with Komoro) and the remake of Unknown Planet 3 (with Samus Aran).

Hot stuff. :love::p

He is the best IMO but I wish he would try other characters like Zelda, Princess Peach, Lara Croft, Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li, Tifa and Areith.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I mostly agree, but do you know how many "appetizers" we had since he announced Full moon 2? I can't help it, i just like Mila and Honoka the most.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I mostly agree, but do you know how many "appetizers" we had since he announced Full moon 2? I can't help it, i just like Mila and Honoka the most.
I mean even he needs some variety, if he had just done nothing but the primary goal then he'd get burned out real fast.

Reactions: AdParnassum
Oct 30, 2020
Just want to say thank you so much to the uploader/OP and everyone who contributed to this thread, 26RegionSFM is quite amazing, but best of all, this thread gives us a chance to archive their works with the best quality, a lot of the works are lost in time and just finding it all condensed here gives me such a huge sense of happiness. again, thank you all! may all hentai never get lost in time!

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
I mostly agree with you but, when the appetizers are this good, it's tough for me to complain haha

Reactions: Minato_EX
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes