5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

axelbred

Dec 19, 2021
Hi Guys! Qall here. I can post links now!

For space issues and to better disguise where I save this kind of files, I use the AV1 Codec in the Handbrake program.

If you have problems with the video or suggestions, I'm willing to read what you write.
--
Mega
Doesn't work for me. "CHUNK_DEMUXER_ERROR_APPEND_FAILED: Got a block with a timecode before the previous block."

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Educated guess points to either July or August. Movie is done, just editing and sound work to be done.
everything is not happening so fast, I am writing dialogues and I will finish them soon.I will be able to pay for the actors' work only in mid-July (if the plan to send money works, if not, then I will have to ask people to collect a couple thousand bucks for the actors, I did it for an unknown planet 10) I get the sound in about a week.I'm starting to animate the lips of Mai and the monster to the voice of the actors and render the animation in high quality.Rendering 1 minute of a movie takes about 8 hours.I have no idea how long it will take, maybe months.Continuous work every day and absorbing tons of energy.I'm not even close to I can specify the dates and it's funny for me to read some approximate dates of the FINISHED film, where do you get these ideas from?

Jul 16, 2022
everything is not happening so fast, I am writing dialogues and I will finish them soon.I will be able to pay for the actors' work only in mid-July (if the plan to send money works, if not, then I will have to ask people to collect a couple thousand bucks for the actors, I did it for an unknown planet 10) I get the sound in about a week.I'm starting to animate the lips of Mai and the monster to the voice of the actors and render the animation in high quality.Rendering 1 minute of a movie takes about 8 hours.I have no idea how long it will take, maybe months.Continuous work every day and absorbing tons of energy.I'm not even close to I can specify the dates and it's funny for me to read some approximate dates of the FINISHED film, where do you get these ideas from?
You're doing great work (y)

Apr 19, 2024
We happy to wait as long as it takes. Hyped for it regardless, your work is amongst the best out there.

Olympian-Warrior

Aug 8, 2022
I don't think so. Many times, these are just posters.

There's one of Claire sucking a Licker's dick that I really like. I feel like that'd be a good video, although he did make a one-minute short of it. I'd like to see a, maybe, 20 minute film of that. It doesn't have to be 26 who makes it, it could be anyone who's good with SFM or Blender.

Apr 19, 2024

There's one of Claire sucking a Licker's dick that I really like. I feel like that'd be a good video, although he did make a one-minute short of it. I'd like to see a, maybe, 20 minute film of that. It doesn't have to be 26 who makes it, it could be anyone who's good with SFM or Blender.
Do you have a link to that one? The photo and/or video? Sounds hot.

ericksparda

Apr 15, 2018

I wanted this photo too, would you be it?

Nov 1, 2018
There's one of Claire sucking a Licker's dick that I really like. I feel like that'd be a good video, although he did make a one-minute short of it. I'd like to see a, maybe, 20 minute film of that.
Actually there's two and both are really great scenes, typically 26 at his best, great staging, angles (especially the 2nd one who's more recent) and characters. I would like as well a longer one but even 3-5 minutes would be sweet enough. We can really feel Claire's hard time here, I love it. Unpopular opinion, I wish he focused on shorter movies

first one clairelicker1.png 2nd clairelicker2.png

Reactions: Kamishiro
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes