5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Small update for those who aren't lurking in his discord:

- Dialogue for PW is (about to be) finished
- Voice actors will get the subtitled video soon
- Once he receives their audio back, he will lip sync the animations to fit the voice
- after this, he is looking forward to release it to his supporters

In the meantime, he teased a new short animation you can expect somewhat soon:
1720082706201.png

May 13, 2021

- Once he receives their audio back, he will lip sync the animations to fit the voice

View attachment 3796929
thanks for the update

Apr 19, 2024

View attachment 3796929
This is something I wish 26region would do occasionally, having multiple women teaming up on a monster. Would be a nice change. Not a fan of the monster in the screencap tho.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
This is something I wish 26region would do occasionally, having multiple women teaming up on a monster. Would be a nice change. Not a fan of the monster in the screencap tho.
I agree that would be exciting for future longer videos but I'm afraid they're not actually teaming up in this one because he wrote "it's just a short animation, Kokoro and Momiji are just supporting a friend".

1720097692718.png

Steuan

May 3, 2024

View attachment 3796929
Who will be the voice actress of Mai? Silkymilk again?

YulianaNovara

Dec 22, 2023
Currently he's making an igloo out of floppy disks that he found in the Ural mountains. Inside it he's intending to work of Samus and The Known Neutron Star 27. It's going to be 5 trillion hours long and have the entire cast of demonic existence involved.
In the meantime there will be a one minute video released next week with Honoka getting ploughed by a mutant.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Who will be the voice actress of Mai? Silkymilk again?
You asked him on his discord 3 weeks ago and he replied to you, I don't think the topic has been talked ever since.
Personally, I could care less whether it's SilkyMilk saying stuff like "uuuhhh, oooohhh, it's so big!" or any other nsfw voice actor.
The one thing that is different at this time is that he is also hiring a male voice actor to dub one of the movie's male demons.

PW has been in the works for more than 18 months now and it's about 90% finished, so I'd say let him cook for a couple more weeks. I do plan to sub to his Boosty (since it's cheaper than subscribestar) once PW is out just to support the guy and motivate him to keep doing these long format movies like SAUP and PW.

• Hey there
Reactions: JoeX7 and Steuan

faucheuze

Jul 7, 2024
hi guys, sorry if this answer is already in the flux, but i wanted know, which software 26region used before switch on blender? thanks mates

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
never played dead or alive so i have a question, is this winged monster in game?
just curious question
It's not, and it's not from Ninja Gaiden either (DOA is a fighting-game-cum-softcore-gacha-game series, with Ninja Gaiden, a third person action game, ostensibly taking place in the same universe and sharing some of the characters).

After some digging I was able to track its origin down. Studio FOW used it in Kunoichi 2 and called it a Tormentor in their blogs (26Region does too, sort of, in the filename for his recent clip using it) and luckily someone made a female on human male animation that was tagged under both that name and the name of the game it's actually from: a forgotten 2014 action RPG called Bound By Flame.

Found someone using the model and linking to steam files here too:

bound_by_flame___tormentor_by_bugzbob_d9whd0i.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes