5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
This is just a gif he posted to discord without any context but if I had to guess it's an upcoming short.

What's this about twitter? he usually just posts about stuff he's released or tell people to stop asking him for release dates because that shit is genuinely annoying so to anyone who is reading this STOP asking him for release dates.
I read his tweet about voting, Momoji won, when I saw her on the gif, I just asked, but about the exit, yes, maybe it pisses him off, but it's just ... that's done, that's done, but there is no movement

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
He's been making a few shorts here and there until he releases FM2 then he'll probably take a break for a few days and come back to work on the next big project, which is most likely gonna be unknown planet 10 but with Sarah from now on instead of Samus because companies tend to be greedy fucks.
I always thought Sarah was Samus tho. I mean thats the name they've been using, but its clear its supposed to be Samus in the Zero Suit. Why would it suddenly change, for a new episode? or be expected to?

Mar 19, 2021
I always thought Sarah was Samus tho. I mean thats the name they've been using, but its clear its supposed to be Samus in the Zero Suit. Why would it suddenly change, for a new episode? or be expected to?
It's because nintendo was going after him on patreon and twitter I believe, every now and then nintendo hits the internet and copyright claims anyone who uses their stuff

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It's because nintendo was going after him on patreon and twitter I believe, every now and then nintendo hits the internet and copyright claims anyone who uses their stuff
I know this. But what was originally stated was that Unknown Planet 10 would likely have Sarah instead of Samus. But I was under the impression that 26regionsfm's Samus had always been named Sarah. I mean its obviously Zero Suit Samus, but she was never called Samus always Sarah. Unless it was just badly worded, why say Unknown Planet would just have Sarah instead of Samus. Was there plan to change the name to Samus, before? According to my knowledge Sarah has always been her name.

Feb 17, 2021
I know this. But what was originally stated was that Unknown Planet 10 would likely have Sarah instead of Samus. But I was under the impression that 26regionsfm's Samus had always been named Sarah. I mean its obviously Zero Suit Samus, but she was never called Samus always Sarah. Unless it was just badly worded, why say Unknown Planet would just have Sarah instead of Samus. Was there plan to change the name to Samus, before? According to my knowledge Sarah has always been her name.
Wrong buddy, it was always Samus. How he got around it now since the shitfit was since he technically used a sarah bryant model as most SFM artist used as a Samus stand in. Now it's been rebranded as Sarah since technically its true. Though he can never use the Zero suit in its blue color or make an allusion that it could be mistaken for Samus. You probably either just recently subbed or got into 26Regions animations recently(Don't come at me with "I've been a fan a long time", I added a screencap of his first episode)

Reactions: Pairy Henis

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Wrong buddy, it was always Samus. How he got around it now since the shitfit was since he technically used a sarah bryant model as most SFM artist used as a Samus stand in. Now it's been rebranded as Sarah since technically its true. Though he can never use the Zero suit in its blue color or make an allusion that it could be mistaken for Samus. You probably either just recently subbed or got into 26Regions animations recently(Don't come at me with "I've been a fan a long time", I added a screencap of his first episode)
Actually you're wrong. I'm not a new fan. There is this thing called making a mistaken or just be mistaken. Being on your high horse you may not even know such concepts exist. Especially considering I like a lot of different artists. And like you said most SFM arts use the Sarah Bryant as a stand in for Samus. So it is possible I was confusing 26regionsfm with another artist who uses the same model and has a popular Samus series.

Or maybe its mandela effect thing. Who knows. But I dont really see how the change matters, tho. Name changes but content wouldnt.

Edit: Yes. I just looked it up. Mistaken identity and misremember of similar artists.... LordAardvark also has a Sarah Samus. Who actually does do the Zero Suit model. Phazon Experiment is the series.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Actually you're wrong. I'm not a new fan. There is this thing called making a mistaken or just be mistaken. Being on your high horse you may not even know such concepts exist. Especially considering I like a lot of different artists. And like you said most SFM arts use the Sarah Bryant as a stand in for Samus. So it is possible I was confusing 26regionsfm with another artist who uses the same model and has a popular Samus series.

Or maybe its mandela effect thing. Who knows. But I dont really see how the change matters, tho. Name changes but content wouldnt.

Edit: Yes. I just looked it up. Mistaken identity and misremember of similar artists.... LordAardvark also has a Sarah Samus. Who actually does do the Zero Suit model. Phazon Experiment is the series.
" Why would it suddenly change, for a new episode? or be expected to? "
" But I was under the impression that 26regionsfm's Samus had always been named Sarah "
" According to my knowledge Sarah has always been her name"

Whats your point? I corrected you that since the beginning it was always referred to as Samus and that the name change to skirt around policies. Your only argument is that my last sentence in that post, I'll admit was a bit cuntish. Correct me if I am wrong, but there hasn't been an animation featuring Sarah Bryant herself from Virtua Fighter and not parading as "Samus". Even LordAardvark refers to the character as Samus.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019

" Why would it suddenly change, for a new episode? or be expected to? "
" But I was under the impression that 26regionsfm's Samus had always been named Sarah "
" According to my knowledge Sarah has always been her name"

Whats your point? I corrected you that since the beginning it was always referred to as Samus and that the name change to skirt around policies. Your only argument is that my last sentence in that post, I'll admit was a bit cuntish. Correct me if I am wrong, but there hasn't been an animation featuring Sarah Bryant herself from Virtua Fighter and not parading as "Samus". Even LordAardvark refers to the character as Samus.
plz don't turn this into an argument that's gonna go on forever. there was a misunderstanding, it's as simple as that.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Alright guys so Pixie has finished off her lines and has sent them through to 26, now we're just waiting on Silky Milk to finish up and then 26 will get to mixing it all together and then full moon 2 will be ready for release.

Edit: ahh shit I forgot... even tho he'll get the audio he does have to adjust lip syncing so that could actually take awhile.

Reactions: zxxxz

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Alright guys so Pixie has finished off her lines and has sent them through to 26, now we're just waiting on Silky Milk to finish up and then 26 will get to mixing it all together and then full moon 2 will be ready for release.
this is great news, thank you

Reactions: Pairy Henis

omegahunter

Jan 17, 2020
man, despite being on a page to download stuff by questionable means, i feel kinda bad that hes working SO HARD on this and for many many months and yet we are gonna nab it by some ninja for free, seems unfair, especially for a lot of people who keep asking and asking and are not subbed or directly supporting him

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
man, despite being on a page to download stuff by questionable means, i feel kinda bad that hes working SO HARD on this and for many many months and yet we are gonna nab it by some ninja for free, seems unfair, especially for a lot of people who keep asking and asking and are not subbed or directly supporting him
Welcome! we're all hypocrites.

athanato

May 11, 2018
No one is forcing anyone to come to this site or clicking download links.

Reactions: zxxxz

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
have you posted at least one file? or shared information? what kind of reproaches?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes