5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
dude I'm pretty sure that's Silkymilk as the redhead. she's probably my favorite voice talent. I really liked her in Lordaardvart's radio silence. It really puts the frosting on the cake when the voice talent is that much into it.
Indeed that was Silky Milk and she's easily one of the best NSFW VA's in the game right now, if not the best. One of the reasons is because she sounds like she could do professional voice overs and I'm sure she has under a different alias/name.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Does anyone know if 26regionsfm has done anything with Jill Valentine from RE3Remake? I thought I found a few videos a while back featuring Jill. Then again, my memory isn't the greatest.

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone know if 26regionsfm has done anything with Jill Valentine from RE3Remake? I thought I found a few videos a while back featuring Jill. Then again, my memory isn't the greatest.
Just short 60sec animations. Nothing great. Apparently he can't find a good model to use. If you want a decent Jill Valentine animation, Sinthetic has a good one called Impure Valentine. Search on rule34.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes