5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Darkust and 26regionsfm need to be on the team. that would be just super
Yea...nah. I wouldn't want 26Region to team up with a guy that's still making alternate endings, and not making anything "new". Part Three of The Border of the Tomb Raider came out in like what, 2018, and he's milking his supporters for multiple endings which is taking him god knows when to complete? Think about it, how many different content 26Region has made versus Darklust which is just the same shit, nothing new. Plus we wall know Darklust supporters are more into violence and guro which 26Region isn't about despite you guys trying to influence him into more violent and abusive animations.

Let's be real, Darklust fans migrated to support 26Region because Darklust wasn't outputting anything substantial, and 26Region is the closest thing but without the violence.

PS: I'll give out an update on 26Region content sometime on Dec 1st; spoiler alert, its not much.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Plus we wall know Darklust supporters are more into violence and guro which 26Region isn't about despite you guys trying to influence him into more violent and abusive animations.
Somewhere between 26Regions "casual sex on a tuesday afternoon" and Darklusts "unrelenting sadism" would be the sweet spot imo.

Reactions: Fnord

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yea...nah. I wouldn't want 26Region to team up with a guy that's still making alternate endings, and not making anything "new". Part Three of The Border of the Tomb Raider came out in like what, 2018, and he's milking his supporters for multiple endings which is taking him god knows when to complete? Think about it, how many different content 26Region has made versus Darklust which is just the same shit, nothing new. Plus we wall know Darklust supporters are more into violence and guro which 26Region isn't about despite you guys trying to influence him into more violent and abusive animations.

Let's be real, Darklust fans migrated to support 26Region because Darklust wasn't outputting anything substantial, and 26Region is the closest thing but without the violence.

PS: I'll give out an update on 26Region content sometime on Dec 1st; spoiler alert, its not much.
I wouldn't expect much after two ~40 min animations

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Looks like the Twitter page has been blocked again 26regionsfm
yes, these whiners realized almost a year later that I created a new page with the same name, I will not return to twitter.These assholes can't figure out the questions I'm asking them.They think that tits on the avatar is a crime for which I need to be blocked forever, while darktronic releases animations where children fuck women on the platform, and these are just small things...

Feb 17, 2021
yes, these whiners realized almost a year later that I created a new page with the same name, I will not return to twitter.These assholes can't figure out the questions I'm asking them.They think that tits on the avatar is a crime for which I need to be blocked forever, while darktronic releases animations where children fuck women on the platform, and these are just small things...
Twitter tends to only take action when someone reports it. It seems you have a few haters making life hell for you...

Reactions: YourDaddy38491

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Here

Thanks! I had a couple of versions of the Alt version, even one that is exactly the same file size, but the quality isn't as good as the one here. The file I had for the regular version is smaller, and again, not as good as the one here.

Do you have the Training Day Zero Suit version? The quality of the file I have isn't that good.

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Account suspended
Twitter suspends accounts which violate the
????

Feb 17, 2021
...speaking of updates
UPDATE:
26Region is currently working on Samus and the Unknown Planet Part 10 or X; he is currently doing RnD for the project working on models and new environments which is a jungle ruin to go along with the lucky stud, a Yautja (the Predator for non-lore aficianados) As such, I can give my rough estimate on when it may be released.

December 2021: 0% (He may or may not have started animating by this point, plus dude is resting for the holidays)
Q1 2022: 50% (It may release towards the end of Q1 which is March, my bet on when it will release)
Q2 2022: 85% (Would be 100% though there may be issues that could delay)
Q3 2022: 100% (Would be insane if it took this long)

Mind you, these are my general estimates based off recent releases. He said SAUPX won't be as long as FM2 nor does to intend to have that of a long production cycle. Probably will be as long in length as Helena the Alien Carrier. It's not like he's switching programs, he's just updating models.

As in other news; he is still doing the Poll animations which has a length of 1 minute.
I believe Claire is next unless that's a slightly longer animation aside from the poll animations. The upcoming Claire animation might be a short considering the animation preview on the Discord is 1 minute long with multiple positions, I don't think its a poll animation, separate from that maybe possible release on Christmas LOL. Personally, In regards to the poll animation i think it would benefit more if there was less off them but in exchange to have slightly longer animations, like 3-5min as a compromise, though that's just my opinion. No idea if there's an preproduction on animations beyond SAUPX; we knew about Full Moon 2, Helena and the Alien Carrer, and SAUPX before Full Moon 2 finished production. Maybe he's keeping his cards close to the chest for now. Just do know, he has a larger stable of creatures and maidens to play with since FM2. I don't he'll make a new twitter either.

As a treat(since this was posted on the Discord days ago), here is the old and new Sarah model respectively. Not sure why there's a size difference, and before anyone asked, no, there will be no Zero Suit version for obvious reasons or will have any references to the famous space bounty hunter ever.
postertestpred1.jpeg

EDIT: Clarified the info on the Claire animation which is "The upcoming Claire animation might be a short considering the animation preview on the Discord is 1 minute long with multiple positions, I don't think its a poll animation, separate from that maybe possible release on Christmas LOL"

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2021
Where do we find you now please?

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Nobody posted this yet? Guess I get to share something new for once.

26Region I see you lurk here and since you don't have a twitter anymore I'll compliment this video here. Love this video! Would love to see an Irresistible Desire II but this time it's Marie and two of those fat orges!

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Nobody posted this yet? Guess I get to share something new for once.

26Region I see you lurk here and since you don't have a twitter anymore I'll compliment this video here. Love this video! Would love to see an Irresistible Desire II but this time it's Marie and two of those fat orges!
Irresistible Desire II has been around for a long time))

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Where do we find you now please?
I don't even know, but I'm not going back to Twitter...a hypocritical platform..0 technical support,waiting for a response for 1 month.Understanding that a person after blocking created another page with the same name and the same content for 1 FUCKING YEAR!!! YEAR KARL.A Samus tit with a taped nipple on a small avatar equals an insult because of which a person is blocked FOREVER.
AND THIS IS A HUGE FAMOUS PLATFORM that doesn't keep order for shit, the content that other artists upload is sometimes just shocking (bestiality, murder, incest, pedophilia) and they live great....

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes