5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Kkk I find it difficult but it would be interesting if it had super predator, for Sara to feel more pleasure at the end of the film

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Nobody posted this yet? Guess I get to share something new for once.

26Region I see you lurk here and since you don't have a twitter anymore I'll compliment this video here. Love this video! Would love to see an Irresistible Desire II but this time it's Marie and two of those fat orges!
Is this the full video of 'Irresistible Desire II'? I can't find it anywhere. I only have the first one. If 26RegionSFM hadn't replied to your post, I wouldn't have known the name of it.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
No. The first Irresistable Desire was Kokoro and some big ogre. I was proposing a sequel with Marie instead of Kokoro and 2 ogres instead of one.
Okay, I'm still confused. Can you please answer the following:

1. Do you have or know where 'Irresistible Desire II' is? I've searched and cannot find it anywhere.

2, What is the real name of the video you posted the link for? And is there a full version of it?

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
1. It does not exist
2. The name of the video is the name you see.
Thanks for the info. I'm still fairly new to 3D animation. When 26RegionSFM replied to your post, it appeared that he said there's an Irresistible Desire II.

As far as the link to Marie Rose vs Monster, a lot of videos posted on tube sites do not use the official name. I thought this was one of those times.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Nobody posted this yet? Guess I get to share something new for once.

Irresistible Desire II has been around for a long time))
26RegionSFM, I know you're busy and have your hands full at the moment with all of the crap going on with being banned and your projects. After seeing the video clip of Marie Rose vs Monster (posted by naughtyfred), it became apparent to me that a full version of that video clip would be awesome!

Do you have any plans to make a full version? And if not, would a poll here (since now there's no other way to reach out to you) with positive feedback change your mind?

Reactions: Subaru 678
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes