5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
Hey! Don't take it seriously hehe, I was just messing with you, however, 26Region does lots of anal, so, if anal isn't your thing you may as well try with another 3D guy ;)
Yep, this is why I'm a huge fan of 26Region. You can almost guarantee anything he comes out with is gonna have anal. If you prefer vaginal, but still like monsters, check out Love Wolf. He has great animations and sometimes does anal, but is mostly vaginal.

athanato

May 11, 2018
I'm a huge fan of 26Region,too.And I'm not saying that anal is bad, I just think there can be other changes
An artist should be changing things up with variety otherwise the content gets stale, it would be nice to see different models and story lines.

Reactions: qqslg

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
It would be nice to see 26 go back and remaster some of their older works like they did with saup3. Those old "Demonic Pleasure" animations with Sarah+Rachel vs demon for example
Completely agree with this one. Some models in particular, have not aged very well, and could at least do with a bit of texture &/or rigging rework (the DOA models in particular are starting to look kinda off around the nether regions)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes