5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Hello how about the group has been very inactive xd
Update?
It's because people migrated to the Discord server. Though I expect an increase in traffic here come release day. Though people need to realize he does NOT put releases on the Discord, though I've seen people try to finesse that not knowing 26Region cycles his links to his content (IE asking why the old link is not showing new uploads when 26Region DM'd patrons with the new link). You're not missing much; just a bunch of cringy ESL posters jerking each other off arguing about the canon of the Predator(Yautja)

That being said, nothing much to update. There are 16 sex scenes with 5 being complete. Not sure if I am reading it correct, there's a Part 1 and Part 2, I'm guessing he means there's a transition in actors from a single Yautja(Part 1) to multiple Yautja to end with a gangbang(Part 2). Whether this will be one full animation or two separate ones is up for debate. Same with the 16 sex scenes(positions?) whether it is 16 combined or 16 for Part 1. He's still pushing out his shorts(1 minute) though it kind of in the backburner to focus on SAUPX. LordAardvark still produces models for use in SFM (though that fucker seemingly stopped producing worthwhile animations) and released new Witcher 3 models(Triss, Ciri, Yenn); will we see Witcher related animations in the future?

With that said, SAUPX is still being worked on, not sure I can ascertain a possible release date with the above information. I think Fullmoon 2 released last June and maybe SAUPX may get released around then; I know he said he doesn't want the dev cycle to be that long but it may be just as long. Hope for the best I suppose. Also, he is in no immediate threat in Russia, don't even think he lives near significant population centers like Saint-Petersburg or Moscow; probably lives near Chelyabinsk(I'm just guessing). His only concern is whether or not services like Patreon would shut off access to regular Russians.

Also, if its not too much to ask, use the "Insert Image" on the text box rather than pasting it in, that way you can resize it to be more reasonable but also have the full size for any that wants to download linked in your post

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
I'm not running anywhere, I live a couple thousand kilometers from Ukraine.The sanctions imposed against the residents of Russia have already affected every resident, although we are all against the war.All e-wallets are already blocked so I can't receive donations, all Russian onlyfans models, freelancers, online stores and businessmen have stopped their activities abroad.I can't receive donations, pay actresses for sound, pay 3d modelers for new character models, etc.If all this continues, then maybe you won't see me here anymore, the unknown planet won't be finished....this is war.I will continue working on the film until as long as I don't need sound or outside help.I created 17 sex poses with 1 predator-animated 14 poses, followed by gangbang with several predators, this will also last about 10 minutes.As a result, the film will last 30-35 minutes, I won't promise anything, but given what is happening with the Russians now, the film may never be released.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I'm not running anywhere, I live a couple thousand kilometers from Ukraine.The sanctions imposed against the residents of Russia have already affected every resident, although we are all against the war.All e-wallets are already blocked so I can't receive donations, all Russian onlyfans models, freelancers, online stores and businessmen have stopped their activities abroad.I can't receive donations, pay actresses for sound, pay 3d modelers for new character models, etc.If all this continues, then maybe you won't see me here anymore, the unknown planet won't be finished....this is war.I will continue working on the film until as long as I don't need sound or outside help.I created 17 sex poses with 1 predator-animated 14 poses, followed by gangbang with several predators, this will also last about 10 minutes.As a result, the film will last 30-35 minutes, I won't promise anything, but given what is happening with the Russians now, the film may never be released.
War is always an unspeakable bullshit, especially when it opposes two brother peoples, whose history is centuries old, in a conflict where there can only be losers. Depriving us of the excellent work of 26RegionSFM is damaging, but the consequences are much more serious for the populations taken hostage by the madmen who govern us! Fuck the war!

snakeup

May 17, 2020
Hang in there, 26. We are all hoping, wishing, praying for a quick resolution to this conflict and for everyone in the area to remain safe and to return to normal life as quickly as possible.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
26, A big fan of your work like so many other people. I wont pretend what you are going through, but i sincerely pray that you are and will be safe. Fuck War...

A side question, have you considered applying for asylum or residency in countries like Australia or Canada? If you have not, i would seriously consider atleast filing an application. They take these kind of things seriously and will expedite your PR process.

Please and thank you for all the work and amazing films you make.

Sincerely pray and hope you stay safe.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
You're not gonna end up homeless because of the sanctions are you? Have you enough cash saved for a rainy day?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes