5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
No one will answer your question
Are the shorts in OP also in there?
Hey! No one will answer your question, how do i know if they are there or not? There is only one option, to download the whole thing, (30 Gb), and who will do it? For example: i need to download one video, it is in a folder which has 4 GB or 2GB! Many people can't download 2 or 4 GB because they need only one video???
I don't talk about myself, i don't care what size, i have the fastest internet that is sold for money!
I'm talking about people, who are limited in the internet and in speed! They won't download 4gb because they only want one video!
I have already seen several times how you make claims to people, who try to help other people, and put the video separately!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Are the shorts in OP also in there?
From a strict "technical & visual fidelity" standpoint, almost nothing from OP is there; simply because everything in that Mega archive is 100% genuine. We're talking lossless, true 60fps highest bitrate kind of genuine. It's a definite quality upgrade, to be sure. So whether you wish to have them supersede the lesser versions already in OP, is entirely up to your executive discretion.

In terms of "new content", the videos not yet in OP are:

2021 folder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2022 folder:

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
From a strict "technical & visual fidelity" standpoint, almost nothing from OP is there; simply because everything in that Mega archive is 100% genuine. We're talking lossless, true 60fps highest bitrate kind of genuine. It's a definite quality upgrade, to be sure. So whether you wish to have them supersede the lesser versions already in OP, is entirely up to your executive discretion.

In terms of "new content", the videos not yet in OP are:

2021 folder:

2022 folder:

Edit: Ninja'd?
Are these all the shorts he made for 2021 and 2022?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Are these all the shorts he made for 2021 and 2022?
Not really. To keep things simple, see here:
TALLY 2.jpg
Key/Legend:
X: Not present in Mega Archive
✓: Same quality as in Mega archive
^: Version in Mega Archive is superior (higher fidelity/bitrate)
*:
Only 8 videos should be kept from that zip: . (The rest is already in Mega Archive with higher quality/bitrate)

So, in short, one should grab everything from the Mega archive, add the "Ivy vs Vampire" and the zip I posted here, and that's it.

Edit: Removed the links for the Lord of Sins video, check my later post for download links for the better version.

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
GUYS PLEASE ONLY SHARE VIDEOS THAT ARE OF ORIGINAL QUALITY, OR AT LEAST TELL WHEN THEY ARE NOT!!!
These are not yet in OP:

Lord of Sins (~9:30min animation) ---> | |

Shorts:
Ayane POV -----------> | |
Kasumi vs Vampire ---> | |
Sarah vs Crawler -----> | |

(And yes, they're all OG quality)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
These are not yet in OP:

Lord of Sins (~9:30min animation) ---> | |

Shorts:
Ayane POV -----------> | |
Kasumi vs Vampire ---> | |
Sarah vs Crawler -----> | |

(And yes, they're all OG quality)
when did they got released?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Probably not~
I have black ver , but the file size is 1G.
So I guess they must be a ver of same quality
I wouldn't be so sure:
The original CyberFuck 1.0 (with the blue Zero-Suit) was a 24fps render, produced as a 30fps video. As such, every 5th frame is duplicated on that animation.
On the other hand, you have the Black Edition version, which was an actual remaster of the former: a true 60fps video with naturally higher bitrate (almost doubled).
And so, it totally makes sense that the original (24fps) video is half the size of the remaster (60fps).

Last edited:
Reactions: BGHong7G

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure:
The original CyberFuck 1.0 (with the blue Zero-Suit) was a 24fps render, produced as a 30fps video. As such, every 5th frame is duplicated on that animation.
On the other hand, you have the Black Edition version, which was an actual remaster of the former: a true 60fps video with naturally higher bitrate (almost doubled).
And so, it totally makes sense that the original (24fps) video is half the size of the remaster (60fps).
For what it's worth, I have this exact same file saved from when it was initially released near the end of November in 2019. I have little doubt it's the original myself.

Thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
nah i meant the first pic with what looks like king kong in the back lol
Ah ok, my bad. Yeah, that's only a still render, unfortunately. A gorilla video would've been awesome though. I'm sure Honoka would be thrilled to take part in one of those, lol.

Reactions: Treatsxxx
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes