• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sido321

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1829396 question, why in unknown planet 10 does not use the new model of Sarah with the most realistic and detailed nipples?
He made a survey to his followers if they preferred the new or the old samus model, most chose the new one, but many claimed that the appearance of the new one looked weird and that it was not as good as the old one, so he decided do it with the old model, personally I think the old model is better.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I find it weird that as a kid I liked Predator 1 & 2 but was scared af of aliens 1-3:eek:
Not weird at all. It's got more to do with the Aliens movie(s) being claustrophobic, poorly-lit jump scare flicks. In contrast, I always thought the Predator looked pretty damn cool with his dreadlocks, alloy mask, wrist blades & shoulder-mounted plasma cannon. Looked pretty rad back then, and will still look badass even in 2122. Hell, I wasn't even disgusted with his face reveal. Dude got an x-shaped hollywood smile. How about that.

Feb 17, 2021
Update
Alright lads, you've seen the WiP trailer piece. With the sanctions going on he is unable to withdraw funds from either Patreon nor Subscribestar. It is not because of the platform itself but the payment processors being unable to process into RU banks, nor can he use Paypal. Though as a substitute he made an account on the RU based site , similar set up as Patreon, as a way to crowdfund a voice actress for SAUPX. He currently has 60 subs on there. Do mind that is RU based and I am uncertain that western financial institutions would play ball or would flag transactions going into that site. Personally I am hesitant on doing that at the moment. He is not pausing(yet) Patreon/Subscribestar so those sites are still collecting and is in "escrow" until sanctions lift whenever that may be.

In case you don't see I hyperlinked the site above

but who am I kidding, most of you get his stuff for free

To content; 26Region confirmed that yes SAUPX with be a two parter; part one will be the one on one with the Predator and SamusSarah and part 2 will be the Predator clan gangbanging SamusSarah. Part one will be released as soon as possible. Will he combine it into one whole in the future? I am not sure.

No new pics this update lads, that WiP posted above is the newest at the moment.

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
the payment processors being unable to process into RU banks, nor can he use Paypal. Though as a substitute he made an account on the RU based site , similar set up as Patreon, as a way to crowdfund a voice actress for SAUPX.

In case you don't see I hyperlinked the site above

but who am I kidding, most of you get his stuff for free
I'm not 100% current on the RU sanction thing, but I think I recall that UnionPay works over there? Or did before the sanctions. Since UnionPay is Chinese, I assume that was unaffected by the SWIFT sanctions. I know in the U.S. anyone who can take Discover can take UnionPay. And anywhere I've been in Asia it's widely accepted. I don't know how many people outside of China have a UnionPay debit card, but even China alone is like 1/6 of the planet.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
Is there an updated version of the torrent or an updated MEGA archive with his stuff from the past couple of years or so? The torrent in the OP is good but pretty outdated :(

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes