5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Technically it has not been officially released yet. None of the regular $5-10 tier patrons received links. Someone from the $40 tier leaked it and 26Region and crew are doing their best to take it down. Either a ballsy leaker, generous leaker, someone that wants to stick it to 26Region or someone who did some billing trick with Boosty to get the link but not get immediately charged the $40. Coming from a guy that thinks anything over $25 for a video on Manyvids is a bit steep; $40 seems a bit insane. Logically, why spend $40 to leak it a few days earlier when you could have saved $35 dollars?

Regardless, wait a day or two more if you still haven't found it as that's when it gets fully released. The people on Discord dpn't visit tube sites and F95 often hence they'll never effectively plug early leaks.

smolUpdate:
26Region switch banks, turns out not ALL banks are sanctioned. He now has access to Patreon funds. Now he can effectively pay for a voice actress. Future is looking a bit brighter; though no idea what is to come after SAUPX(last SamusSarah and the Unknown Planet series). Regardless if you've seen the Kokoro video or not; it should satisfy the long wait for SAUPX whenever that gets released. Nothing worth making an actual update post right now.
I can't pay for the voice of an actress because I can't send money to another country, all subscriptions have ended and I can't pay for them.The video will be uploaded to the public in a couple of days on newgrounds and it will be the same with other videos in the future.

Feb 17, 2021
Re-read the whole sentence.
Don't be asinine. All subscriptions have has ended can infer many things fren. It could mean he's outright stopping production(he has access to patreon funds again mind you); it could mean he's part of a subscription service for VA's that has ended; does he mean his subscription to National Geographic has ended?

So I ask you naughtyfred, since it is clearer to you, what subscription has ended for him?

Feb 17, 2021
I mean different subscriptions.Payment for VPN, payment for a cloud disk for its expansion, payment for programs that I need for work, when voicing goblins for the movie kokoro, I tried to find a collection of sounds for monsters, I found but could not buy.
Thank you for your clarity. Is it mostly because of the sanctions? For all the other stuff, I'd say pirate it for the moment. I say this as a person that has moved from pirating software/games, you got to do what you got to do at this point. The programs, the audio, the sounds can be found all over pirate sites. Though you can't do that for the VPN or for the Cloud storage unfortunately. Isn't there an RU based VPN service, how does not having a VPN affect you? Hopefully for sounds you downloaded and have those in your storage drive for later use.

I have never used or been interested in this topic since I just don't need it.
I think he means as a way to pay a VA for their services not as a way to receive donations. But it presents a problem, it only works if the VA accepts crypto payments. I am not knowledgeable enough to know any sites or software where one can perform a transaction via crypto, especially as streamlined as Paypal.

Reactions: 1010691010

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Thank you for your clarity. Is it mostly because of the sanctions? For all the other stuff, I'd say pirate it for the moment. I say this as a person that has moved from pirating software/games, you got to do what you got to do at this point. The programs, the audio, the sounds can be found all over pirate sites. Though you can't do that for the VPN or for the Cloud storage unfortunately. Isn't there an RU based VPN service, how does not having a VPN affect you? Hopefully for sounds you downloaded and have those in your storage drive for later use.

I think he means as a way to pay a VA for their services not as a way to receive donations. But it presents a problem, it only works if the VA accepts crypto payments. I am not knowledgeable enough to know any sites or software where one can perform a transaction via crypto, especially as streamlined as Paypal.
yes, all this is from blocking bank cards like visa and mastercard.Without a VPN, I can't visit different sites that I really need.As for the sound, you can only find shit in the public domain, for full moon 2, for different monsters I bought sound compilations and I don't regret it.

Reactions: Subaru 678

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
yes, all this is from blocking bank cards like visa and mastercard.Without a VPN, I can't visit different sites that I really need.As for the sound, you can only find shit in the public domain, for full moon 2, for different monsters I bought sound compilations and I don't regret it.
26, give it some thought... pointing down

A side question, have you considered applying for asylum or residency in countries like Australia or Canada? If you have not, i would seriously consider atleast filing an application. They take these kind of things seriously and will expedite your PR process.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I mean different subscriptions.Payment for VPN, payment for a cloud disk for its expansion, payment for programs that I need for work, when voicing goblins for the movie kokoro, I tried to find a collection of sounds for monsters, I found but could not buy.
Have you considered an appeal to your patrons or on discord? This is such a hard time and all of us understand at least to a small degree that this has affected you in more ways than most of us can realize but since someone said that you possibly had found a way to access Patreon funds or keep receiving income then maybe it would be worth asking on discord if anyone would be willing to proxy the subscriptions you require. I would like to think that there would be some willing to step in and create accounts /subscriptions for you... probably as donations even without reimbursement considering how many enjoy your work.
It might even be worth making it a special circumstance tier (even if only temporary)

As for the VPN... many allow anonymous purchases through crypto. I know you said you aren't into that but some of your fans are I'm sure...
An easy way would be to create a fresh email through something like Tutanota or Protonmail maybe and let a patron purchase the VPN account with their crypto and link to your new email so you receive the login credentials.

Just an idea... not sure how much of this is possible. But hopefully some fresh ideas help.

Regardless, I just wanted to say we appreciate you and enjoy you creations and wish you the best through such diversity.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoGoBananas

dpdp666

Sep 1, 2021
where do you get the fucking sound from? the actual slapping

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
26RegionSFM
Always wanted to know this. Please tell me the origin of your username. As in how did you choose or arrive at it? SFM in your username is understandable and obvious, but what does 26region in your username mean?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes