5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Aaz1945

Jun 28, 2021
I mean different subscriptions.Payment for VPN, payment for a cloud disk for its expansion, payment for programs that I need for work, when voicing goblins for the movie kokoro, I tried to find a collection of sounds for monsters, I found but could not buy.
Good day! Maybe you should go on vacation to Kazakhstan? Drink koumiss, issue a qiwi wallet, relax and finally withdraw your funds frozen by sanctions? Or is it not real?

blackbox13

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone happen by chance to have the original file for an old short animation "Momiji and Vampirelord" ? (accidently lost that one and it does not seem to be included in any of the older videos archives)

blackbox13

Oct 25, 2018
Do you mean Mai and Vampire or no?
Not, it was specifically Momiji's video - from like 2019 or something. It's not even like this was Patreon-exclusive video either - it was originally posted with a link to mega.nz download on 26RegionSFM's twitter (that is naturally gone now) and on the hub (where it seemingly fell victim to PH content purge). So I kind of hoped that maybe someone still has the OG copy.
You can still find online a really shitty copy from xvideos saved on some rather dodgy streaming sites (the original from xvideos is also gone for whatever reason).

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Not, it was specifically Momiji's video - from like 2019 or something. It's not even like this was Patreon-exclusive video either - it was originally posted with a link to mega.nz download on 26RegionSFM's twitter (that is naturally gone now) and on the hub (where it seemingly fell victim to PH content purge). So I kind of hoped that maybe someone still has the OG copy.
You can still find online a really shitty copy from xvideos saved on some rather dodgy streaming sites (the original from xvideos is also gone for whatever reason).
If it's then it's one of his early animations from 2017. This is what I have for it, which should be the original file he released:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes