5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
I'd love to see more 26's longer animations from The Witcher. DesireSFM makes futa content only and 26 has already proved himself with Secret Desires Of Triss and recent Ciri vs Werewolf. Right now, there is noone, who creates witcher videos of that quality with monsters (which would last at least couple of minutes). It's a pity, this world has plenty of monsters/characters and possibilities.

Reactions: rjlee
Feb 17, 2021
Your point would be stronger if the Samus series were all as well produced as his most recent work. None of them measure up to Episode 9 or the remake of episode 3. I'm not blaming 26 one bit, he was probably learning and becoming the absolute pro he is now, and he probably didnt have the hardware back then to do what he can do now.

But to say that we should be happy to see him move on doesnt seem right. First of all, Samus is literally a top tier character, on the same level as Croft, how could anyone ever get bored of her? Secondly, i could watch Samus gettin railed every day for the rest of my life and still want more. There are plenty of aliens, monsters, exotic creatures for her to "discover" lol. And plenty of scenes 26 has yet to do with her.

There are other animators doing things with Final Fantasy characters, no one is out there doing consistent work with Samus.
Variety is the spice of life fren.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Dude do you really live in ancient times? that VLC is the worst when it comes to watch anything... just right click one of the videos then choose Movies & TV. on the menu above the Winrar. Click the icon to use it always..
Are you serious? Windows' Movies & TV is one of the worst players. It can't show the original size of videos, scrolling with the mouse wheel is not possible, you have to pay for modern codecs like HEVC and there is almost no customization or options in general. VLC might be ugly AF and the menues take some time to getting used to but there's hardly anything you can't do with it. I have used other players but always kept coming back to VLC.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Try MPC-HC or mpv but VLC is not bad, probably matter of taste.
What we all (with some exceptions) can agree is that build in Windows players are POS.

athanato

May 11, 2018
He is a good artist [one of the best IMO] but it would be nice if he experimented with new characters to freshen things up. Zelda, Peach, Tifa, Aerith, Jessie, Mai S., Chun-Li, Lara Croft, etc. - Plenty of options to choose from.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Update:
Alright lads, 26Region just wrapped up the animation part of SAUPX. Now comes the rendering. He has a lot to compile and render. The speedbump is still the issue of getting a voice actress to voice Sarah. It will be roughly 35-minutes. Mind you, SAUPX has been split into two parts. The first part is Sarah with one Yautja, and the second part is a Yautja gangbang of Sarah. Unless he changed plans, this is the last of the "SamusSarah and the Unknown Planet" series. He did 10 episodes of the series and I think it's smart of him to create a new series or continue an pre-existing one like his Full Moon series, or more Kokoro or perhaps a sequel to the First Assignment animation with Tina Armstrong. Fuck you if you don't agree. How soon will part 1 of SAUPX get released is a question that is too early to say at the moment. He has gained access to the funds in Patreon since last month, so funding isn't an issue. The issue is entitled fuckhead that don't understand he releases links via DMs rather than wall post on Patreon, he still has to be discrete as we can't have some zealous fuckhead with a political opinion specifically target him for his background. Subscribestar I believe is MIA, he has Boosty as well which is an RU version of Patreon. Cheers fuckheads!

Below is the render sheet for SAUPX. Look at all the scenes that need to be rendered and mixed with audio.
View attachment 1924425
what kind of rendering? I need to write subtitles for the actress-send the film for dubbing-somehow pay for the work-make an animation of Sarah's mouth-voice the predator-fix some animations-then when all this is done I start-RENDER in high quality-and so with each animation from the list-it will take months-after receiving video of each animation from the list, I glue it all into one big video-

Feb 17, 2021
what kind of rendering? I need to write subtitles for the actress-send the film for dubbing-somehow pay for the work-make an animation of Sarah's mouth-voice the predator-fix some animations-then when all this is done I start-RENDER in high quality-and so with each animation from the list-it will take months-after receiving video of each animation from the list, I glue it all into one big video-
The lord graces us with his presence once again!
Lol, looks like you still got a lot of work to do even though the animations are done.

Feb 17, 2021
Love how 26Region keeps coming in to correct updates :ROFLMAO:
Guess he didn't want me to give the impression that it is going to release in the next month or two. Looks like he has a long way to go before it gets complete. This year hopefully. I kinda suspect it's why he released Kokoro 3 out of nowhere too.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Guess he didn't want me to give the impression that it is going to release in the next month or two. Looks like he has a long way to go before it gets complete. This year hopefully. I kinda suspect it's why he released Kokoro 3 out of nowhere too.
for kokoro, I had everything I needed, I did the animation of 1 sex pose and sound for her in one night of work, so I did kokoro quickly and didn't strain much.For serious long films, you need a lot of things that cost money, and at the present time it is very difficult to get it.

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
for kokoro, I had everything I needed, I did the animation of 1 sex pose and sound for her in one night of work, so I did kokoro quickly and didn't strain much.For serious long films, you need a lot of things that cost money, and at the present time it is very difficult to get it.
Helena's movie was fast, it wasn't either

Feb 17, 2021
Aside from finding a Voice Actress that would work with you; what other difficulties do you think you will encounter? What would cause a delay?

athanato

May 11, 2018
I use VLC. You'd be wrong on that chief.
VLC has annoyances but it is usable, I've used VLC in the past and going in and out of fullscreen totally messed up its UI at times to the point where the UI would randomly shot off screen requiring a restart of the app. MPC-HC keeps the interface simple which reduces such annoyances.

Reactions: REDdemon2555
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes