5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Aside from finding a Voice Actress that would work with you; what other difficulties do you think you will encounter? What would cause a delay?
the bug of the program that I encountered for the first time, the automatic lipsing of the face does not work (a feature of sfm that is not present in other programs), everything will have to be done manually, perhaps Sarah's thoughts will be heard more in the film through her moans, there will be almost no conversations.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Hey 26Region, any chance of something taking place on a beach? Those monsters aren't vampires, they can go out in the sun :cool:

May 13, 2021
the bug of the program that I encountered for the first time, the automatic lipsing of the face does not work (a feature of sfm that is not present in other programs), everything will have to be done manually, perhaps Sarah's thoughts will be heard more in the film through her moans, there will be almost no conversations.
thank you for your hardwork region! its sad to hear the might be more moans instead of conversatins, dialogue is the best part! (especially when honaka screams "what the fuck are you doing!?!? thats not my pussy!" in full moon 2)

Dfert1

Nov 23, 2020
What about subtitles? Maybe putin subs for now.... until you get the VA, dialogue is the best part!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes