5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
There will be two parts, the first part will be released first (1 vs 1) The gang bang scene will be released later, now I'm not working on it at all.The film will be released when I make it.
Hey 26region , Have you consider working with other girls outside of DoA and Samus? Maybe another movie with some girls from the Witcher series ? Or do you have other girls in mind?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
no, it's new!
That's very strange... I've had it on my drive since May at the latest... Got it from the Mega Archive shared by jerso1793 in this (old) post. Look under 2021 folder and you'll find it: "ADA VS MR.X.mp4". Even the file size is the same.
Perhaps there was some kind of mistake in that screenshot you just posted :unsure:???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Claire R.E.
Jul 3, 2021
I can also confirm that file's been released before. I have it already on my HDD time stamped at the 16th of June 2021. I ran a check sum on both files and they match. Not sure what's going on here. Maybe a reupload?

ADA VS MR.X.mp4
Code:
CRC32: 17fa2d08
MD5: 6f19efe89b529873d92b82d8a1e40cc8

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
I deleted this video it was already! New video ADA VS MR.X (1 minute preview) is

Last edited:
Reactions: Balkazzaar

The Sizzler

Feb 14, 2021
Hi There, Firstly I Would like to say that I am a great fan of "26Regionsfm"; His works are Amazing.., I first saw "Unknown Planet 3 Remake", which immediately became one of my favourites. But I've to say, I was a little disappointed when I saw "Unknown Planet X Trailer" because I was expecting the "Red & Black Latex Suit" which Sarah wore in his recent videos such as "Sarah Bryant VS Predator, Sarah VS Predator V2 & Sarah Dildo Test". Can we see her in this suit?, I mean like in a movie...?

1.gif

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Hi There, Firstly I Would like to say that I am a great fan of "26Regionsfm"; His works are Amazing.., I first saw "Unknown Planet 3 Remake", which immediately became one of my favourites. But I've to say, I was a little disappointed when I saw "Unknown Planet X Trailer" because I was expecting the "Red & Black Latex Suit" which Sarah wore in his recent videos such as "Sarah Bryant VS Predator, Sarah VS Predator V2 & Sarah Dildo Test". Can we see her in this suit?, I mean like in a movie...?

View attachment 1980743
Since it's a long movie I don't think he's going to change her clothes

• Sad
Reactions: The Sizzler
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes