VN Ren'Py Completed Work Overtime With My Boss [Final] [Skirtization]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Of course it will, people still download these things even with censorship.
(I apologise again - quoting seems to be wonky ATM)

Maybe, but, perhaps because of the game itself, plot, grammar or spelling, it does not seem to be getting the best of receptions. Along with that, approximately half of the replies seem to reference censorship / pixelation. Though perhaps my initial reply was misguided, time will tell...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for the reply and advice.
I think my English is understandable, so I should remove "My English is not good".
Yes, I'm from Japan. I'll edit my page now.
I'm less interested in the game than conversing with someone from Japan :) Sorry, cliché Anime / Manga fan here :p

Reactions: User_1287309

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This Milf actress is getting so much game work at the moment. Kudos to her for it.

I really hope that she’s not overdoing it. I guess she’s just striking while the iron...err cock is hot! :LOL::coffee:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial Android version of Work Overtime With My Boss

Changes from the PC version:
  • Added a "Hide UI" button to the quick menu.
  • Compressed images with Cruncher.
  • (Added 2019-04-02) Added "Enter" button to the name selection screen (if enter key on the on-screen keyboard don't work)

DOWNLOAD (arm version for most phone and tablet users, x86_64 for Chromebook and some AndroidTV users)
arm: - -
x86_64: - -

Unofficial Mac version (with compressed images)
I don't own a Mac, so someone needs to confirm that this one is working:

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Sry for inconvenience for an Android device. As Avaraon1974 said, I don't have the device to check the game. If I put an infinite loop in the game by mistake, your phone will be fucked up so.
Dear complaining bad-mouthed free-loaders: The developer is shaming you with his good manners. He is not being paid for your pirated downloads yet you feel free to rudely complain about silliness in labeling, a previously-seen model, that he is following the laws of his country, that he, out of modesty, labels the English as a lower quality than it is, that he did not port to Android, etc. It is as though you are trying to demotivate him. Please treat developers with respect and, if possible, with politeness.

U

User_1287309

Here's my unofficial Android version of Working Work Overtime With My Boss

You might experience some difficulty confirming your name after typing it, but using the autocorrect function seemed to do the trick for me, and I cba looking in to it right now. Might look in to it tomorrow if it's a big issue. The game was tested on a Samsung Galaxy S8. I can upload the x86_64 version too if there's a demand for it. If anyone wants to build a better version, go ahead. This is my first try at building Ren'Py for Android.

Changes from the PC version:
Added a "Hide UI" button on the quick menu.
Compressed images with Cruncher.

DOWNLOAD:
-
This is amazing, thanks a lot.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This is amazing, thanks a lot.
You're welcome. I really didn't do anything though. Just built it, and it worked on first try on my phone. Figured it was a good idea to add the "Hide UI" button, since the UI takes up half the screen on a phone :)

Reactions: User_1287309
U

User_1287309

Thank you very much for all of your comments and advice.
I didn't expect that so many people watch and play my game. I'd appreciate that.
Sorry for inconvenience about censorship. I should have asked somebody to upload an uncensored version of the game first.
I might do that next time.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't expect that so many people watch and play my game. I'd appreciate that.
Sorry for inconvenience about censorship. I should have asked somebody to upload an uncensored version of the game first.
You've got a crew of pirates who know a thing or 2 and can help. Just ask!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly, its not required.
fuck it. the game is good with censor. its not like its a giant black screen or some ugly shit all over.. its just small blurred pixel on genitals. (wich i will never understand why japan hide genitals but dont hide breast or cum XD )
a game with censor isnt a bad game anyway. no need to submit to all peoples taste. do what YOU want, not what peoples want, or you wont go far.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes