VN Ren'Py Completed Work Overtime With My Boss [Final] [Skirtization]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Thank you for the reply and advice.
I think my English is understandable, so I should remove "My English is not good".
Yes, I'm from Japan. I'll edit my page now.
Well let's not get crazy

Understandable? Sure, but I would definitely consult a native English speaker to re-write the dialogue

Reactions: User_1287309

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Because it is prohibited by law. It is really weird that there are so many adult contents spread in Japan, but they hide genitals.
You can blame us. The good old USA. Where after the war we instilled strict puritan values into the society. For some reason, censoring stuck and I have no idea why. It's been voted on over there quite a few times and it gets shot down every time. If you can already blatantly see what it is and whats happening with the censorship... why even have it! You'll probably need to get replacements for the old politicians before this gets repealed, it wont ever change unless theres some newer, younger blood.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Because it is prohibited by law. It is really weird that there are so many adult contents spread in Japan, but they hide genitals.
O yeah I remember this, it has something to do with an emporer in the past I believe, and they just kept it.

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know the exact of that law, but I doubt it has anything to do with what people upload on internet rather than the products launched in the japanese market have to adapt to some parameters

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Just played. I like its simplicity. Maybe it's too short but it is honest.
For me you can consider this as a first study of a character . Many developers are using this model, but a lot can still be invented. With more attention on clothings, shoes, make-up and hair, you can have a real and sexy milf and I would like to follow her adventures.

So, I'm very curious about your next job.

PS Incest patch ;)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Emulators are fine for using not for developing with, they are experimental themselves and tend to be buggy. Plus you're expecting amatuer devs doing something for a hobby to download emulation software on their systems just to port something, doubtful.

Of course it will, people still download these things even with censorship.
@Avaron1974 too much patience and nerves to burn today lass? Kudos, I am in awe - I'd given up after the second post.

Here's to you!

shanemacgowan.jpg

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
You can blame us. The good old USA. Where after the war we instilled strict puritan values into the society. For some reason, censoring stuck and I have no idea why. It's been voted on over there quite a few times and it gets shot down every time. If you can already blatantly see what it is and whats happening with the censorship... why even have it! You'll probably need to get replacements for the old politicians before this gets repealed, it wont ever change unless theres some newer, younger blood.
WHAT? It's our fault the Japanese censor adult content? So you think the Japanese are too stupid to think for themselves? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Perhaps you should read "Diary of a Geisha" if you think the Japanese are puritanical.

PS: @Skirtization Most F95ZONE members try to make positive suggestions. We're not trying to knock you down, just help improve your work. English is such a complicated language that translation is very difficult to get right. Most people don't understand that US English (like UK English) Is a combination or English (including Irish, Gaelic and Scottish origins) a LOT of French words, some German and a LOT of slang. Grammar is hard to get right, Even for Americans.

PPS: we understand censorship is not the fault of the Developer.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes