VN Ren'Py Completed Work Overtime With My Boss [Final] [Skirtization]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ayashena

Nov 10, 2018
Hello, i have an issue with this file, i extracted it with no problem, but it seems that i can't delete the .rar folder from my computer, i tried to send it to bin but it doesn't work, i tried to rename it and it crashed my file explorer, if anyone have a solution i would gladly take it :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello, i have an issue with this file, i extracted it with no problem, but it seems that i can't delete the .rar folder from my computer, i tried to send it to bin but it doesn't work, i tried to rename it and it crashed my file explorer, if anyone have a solution i would gladly take it :)
if i remember good, winrar can rename bugged file. and once renamed, you can delete it.
i got that problem before with a file that wasnt correctly downloaded and appear to be a " .file" format. only winrara allowed me to rename it and then delete it.
try with winrar, rename it and delete.

Reactions: User_1287309
U

User_1287309

The zip file was created by using winrar.
As macadam said, please try to use winrar.
If the problem still persists, please give me the error message. Thanks.

Rikki Rikardo

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone know who is the actress? Seems like some other games hired her also. I really like her. Almost obsessively.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So short why complete so quick xD
Use this Milf on diferent game and make it Longer gameplay
We all know how pussy looks why censor ;)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes