3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (begins)

Okay, well, I will be starting on 2Sides this evening after I get home from work. I have 295 images planned out, but I usually add more as I go, so I'm going to say 300 images for his side in this chapter. It's probably going to take 14–15 weeks to complete both sides for chapter five.

stay safe out there

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (begins)

Okay, well, I will be starting on 2Sides this evening after I get home from work. I have 295 images planned out, but I usually add more as I go, so I'm going to say 300 images for his side in this chapter. It's probably going to take 14–15 weeks to complete both sides for chapter five.

stay safe out there
You mean days, aren't you. Say days come on, you can say it ... :p ;)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #2) 2Sides

91 of the 300 images are complete for his side.

Everything is coming along nicely now, and there have been no problems so far, thankfully. There are only two new scenes in this chapter, which will slow things down a little bit, but that's much later on.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #3) 2Sides

135 of the 300 images are complete for his side.

So close to the halfway mark, I can almost taste it. Next week, for sure, we will pass it, and then it's all downhill from there. I won't know for sure how many her side needs until I complete his side, but I don't think it will be too many since they spend a lot of time together in this chapter.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #4) 2Sides

For his side, 180 of the 300 images are complete.

We are well over the halfway mark now, so it's all downhill from here on his side. Nothing really new going on; just rendering a lot and taking breaks occasionally. SOSDd

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
For his side, 223 of the 301 images are complete.

We are over the 2/3 mark now, and everything is moving smoothly. I did get a little sidetracked at work and created "The Eye" project; it was just a fun little side project that I have been tinkering with and finally got it to work correctly.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #6) 2Sides

For his side, 261 of the 301 images are complete.

40 more images left for his side, then a short break before I start back on her side. During the break, I'll be able to figure out how many images I will need for her side.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #7) 2Sides

All 302 images for his-side are complete.

It will take me a little while to get everything ready for her side, but I should be able to start in a few days. Once her side is completed, there will be a release for Chapter 5.

stay safe out there.

sides-his-05-302.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #8) 2Sides

On her side, six of the 135 images are complete.

I've gone through her side completely, and I'm going to need 135 more images to complete the chapter.

I did take a slightly longer break than I had intended as I set up a Raspberry Pi 4 as a Minecraft world server for us to play on. They are still playing on it, so Dad is awesome!!

stay safe out there.
sides-her-05-001.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 5 WIP (update #10) 2Sides

On her side, 98 of the 135 images are complete. So close to finishing, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are 37 images left for her side, and I should be able to finish that this week and get a release out next week.

stay safe out there

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes