3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
While people argue what's Ntr or not or is present or not in this novel ,i say fuck both of the mc's both of them are cu**s , just put Ana and Josh together and be done with it story is dull anyway :KEK: :cool:
Oh, damn, I guess I'll just scrap everything now and start all over again, making the story the way you want it... /sarcasm

yeah, no...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The initial sex scene with Ana is probably most realistic I have seen in an AVN.
On the other hand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a sucker for osananajimi stories and look forward to the ending which is what I assume the 2 locked gallery entries are for.

luckyseagull

May 24, 2024
A bit puzzled here. Played through v0.05 but only saw her point of view; no option to see his. Is that deliberate, or am I doing something wrong?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
His side, then her side of each matching chapter
did you download from the OP or at itch.io? I just tried using the files I distributed, and the program worked as expected, starting with his then progressing to her

luckyseagull

May 24, 2024
did you download from the OP or at itch.io? I just tried using the files I distributed, and the program worked as expected, starting with his then progressing to her
To be perfectly honest, I can't remember which site I downloaded from. The odd thing is that in previous chapters, it all worked fine; I simply continued from where I did the final save last chapter.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
To be perfectly honest, I can't remember which site I downloaded from. The odd thing is that in previous chapters, it all worked fine; I simply continued from where I did the final save last chapter.
if you're playing from a saved game, I would suggest starting a new game.

jufot

May 15, 2021
This is one of the few AVNs that get angst right. It's done so deliciously well, and I do like the game, but I feel like there are fundamental weaknesses inherent to the story, and no future chapter can change it. Some of this has been argued previously on this thread, but I'll list them anyway:

- The incest. It's absolutely pointless. It prevents the game from reaching a potentially much bigger audience, and the story - while incredibly realistic in most places - has to make unavoidable concessions to it. Take the scene where Gwen confesses to Josh that she's in love with Mike. Josh could run off to his family, declare that there is no engagement because she's in love with - and was engaged to - her own brother. In a single moment, both Gwen and Mike's careers and lives would come crashing down. Imagine the scandal! But this doesn't happen, of course, for obvious reasons. 99% of the story would have worked just as perfectly if they weren't related at all.

- The story would have been much, much stronger if Mike and Gwen didn't end up together. Sometimes - too often - people act hastily, lash out and make massive mistakes that derail the trajectory of their lives. Mike running away was one such mistake. But mistakes are a part of life. They are how we learn, grow, move on, and do better in the future. Even if you wanted to allow them to get back together, having an option not to would be immensely powerful. It could even be the single choice in an otherwise kinetic VN.

- The latest chapter should have been the last one, despite being largely pointless. It felt like an epilogue without any stakes (sans the cliffhanger) but the story could have ended with this scene:
and nothing of value would have been lost.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is one of the few AVNs that get angst right. It's done so deliciously well, and I do like the game, but I feel like there are fundamental weaknesses inherent to the story, and no future chapter can change it. Some of this has been argued previously on this thread, but I'll list them anyway:

- The incest. It's absolutely pointless. It prevents the game from reaching a potentially much bigger audience, and the story - while incredibly realistic in most places - has to make unavoidable concessions to it. Take the scene where Gwen confesses to Josh that she's in love with Mike. Josh could run off to his family, declare that there is no engagement because she's in love with - and was engaged to - her own brother. In a single moment, both Gwen and Mike's careers and lives would come crashing down. Imagine the scandal! But this doesn't happen, of course, for obvious reasons. 99% of the story would have worked just as perfectly if they weren't related at all.

- The story would have been much, much stronger if Mike and Gwen didn't end up together. Sometimes - too often - people act hastily, lash out and make massive mistakes that derail the trajectory of their lives. Mike running away was one such mistake. But mistakes are a part of life. They are how we learn, grow, move on, and do better in the future. Even if you wanted to allow them to get back together, having an option not to would be immensely powerful. It could even be the single choice in an otherwise kinetic VN.

- The latest chapter should have been the last one, despite being largely pointless. It felt like an epilogue without any stakes (sans the cliffhanger) but the story could have ended with this scene:
I respect your considered opinions, and I have no intention of arguing those opinions with you, but I am extremely happy that someone else developed this game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Not to deny your opinion all the validity it deserves, let me just put my view forward.

The incest, while it could very well be avoided, doesn't really detract from the story. It certainly puts a different spin on it, one that I as a reader of many classical literature, don't find it strange. From Greek tragedies, Romances, Epics and Ballads, there is a trove of incest based stories that traversed the times. Especially true are the half-brother/half-sister stories, that are rather common. Many mother/son stories too. It may not fit well with XXI century sensibilities, but, it has been part of our collective Human experience since ever.

There are probably many explanations for it, but, the simplest is that a connection as deep as that of familial kinship, can, and many times does, take different meanings and evolves into a romantic/sexual relationship. Sometimes with people perfectly aware of the familial connections, but, many other times being completely unaware. That many make a choice to continue the liaison after being informed, is not surprising.

Besides that, in some places around the world, incest is not seen as the appetizing Taboo that would make it a "Scandal". Granted, this story is set on a country dominated by a particular strange brand of puritanism. One that would turn this relationship into a scandal, but also would devour it forever on the pink magazines. :D

Peace :)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes