VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.2] [AllNatural]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I liked original Emma's look, she looks a bit too average now.

I'm a basic dyke bitch, I love the tomboy and/or muscle look on women so she was my main pick in the first upload. Now I have to try and find another. Not a fan of how she looks now.
Yeah, well, considering MC's face after "Old Emma" told him to fuck all her holes... :
Screenshot (11).png

...he disagrees with you. :LOL:

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Someone asked me an interesting question privately and I would like to answer publicly...
What's up with NTR in this game?

This may be a spoiler if you haven't played it, don't read it unless you really need to clarify your doubts about whether you want to play this or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hello, everyone. And thanks for taking the time to check this out... I will try to answer all questions and comments.

- Even though I have played a lot of games of this type, I have never played another game with this same name. And no, I didn't do any "research" about it before deciding on the name of my game because I don't have time. I don't do this for a living, I have a family and other obligations, I am an adult who does this in my free time.

- There are no confusion problems even if both games are on the same computer, because RenPy is responsible for encoding the identification with the name of the game and a long number (similar to the identification of Steam games). So, any possible confusion is solely on the part of the user. Although two games in RenPy have exactly the same name, RenPy is responsible for saving everything related to the game in completely different directories.

- Will NTR exist in this game? I don't have a short answer for this. I'm going to put some things in context first so that everything is better understood... The characters are isolated from the world. They can't escape. Competition and coexistence will become really extreme relatively soon. There are initially 4 men who are the leaders of each group of five members. There are rules within this Reality that I will not reveal but they will force certain behavior, especially in men, and that obviously includes our MC. Following such "behavior" or even trying to take steps to prevent this behavior from others will be completely optional... Now the question. NTR will be optional and the option will be totally clear. But this is a competition after all and in certain circumstances preventing NTR may not be optimal. But like I said, I can't reveal details without giving away things that only people playing the game should know.

- Someone asked about Incest... Really? NO, there is no possibility of that in this context.

You can believe me or not, that depends on you, but there are things that will never happen here and others that must happen out of obligation. The context within the game is quite clear and everything will be even clearer at the end of the first day of the game (next update) when all the rules are revealed to the characters. For the same reason, incest will never exist. NTR will be optional although it may not be the most convenient at times. There will be both physical and mental violence. There will be sex, consensual and non-consensual. This is truly an extreme Reality.

Thanks again and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

EDIT: Oh, I was forgetting about the short hair... Hehehe. Well that's a matter of taste. But in this particular case it is completely intentional and it's also due to the context of the game. In a competitive environment long hair can be a nuisance. Some participants were prepared for it and some were not. That is why many have short hair or a special hairstyle with short hair. Likewise, almost all women are natural, without makeup or painted nails. The context in this case defines some things.
So basically ntr game without the ntr tag... Incredible. Well, to ignote it goes.
1719958993801.png

Pleas request the ntr tag as soon as you can so people like me who don't want to see your game don't see it. Good luck with your game.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sorry but I had to change her due to technical problems. Her hair was a problem and her expressions never ended up getting quite right (in my opinion, that can vary). In any case, the female characters have not yet fully appeared.

I would also like to make it clear that these first versions are more than anything to introduce the characters, some backstories and the entire situation regarding the competition. Maybe to some it seems like this is a bit slow, but it's necessary for the development of a coherent story. My goal is realism. That's why there are women with "normal" appearances (which some may even call unattractive) and not all with the faces and bodies of super models. For technical reasons (my computer is a crap) perhaps this game will never have renderings that will leave you speechless, but I have warned from the beginning that I am a writer and things are going that way.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to play this. :)
Missed joke opportunity when "New Emma" shows up behind the MC and Rachel as they're looking around.

New Emma : "Ok lovebirds..."
MC : "Gah!!"
New Emma : "What?"
MC : "Nothing, sorry, thought you were someone else for second."

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
So basically ntr game without the ntr tag... Incredible. Well, to ignote it goes.
View attachment 3793277

Pleas request the ntr tag as soon as you can so people like me who don't want to see your game don't see it. Good luck with your game.
Well, I didn't put the tags, but since you mention it... No, I won't.
The decisions are entirely yours. If you make the right decisions in the future, maybe you can play without having any NTR-type problems. It's also possible that depending on the situation you want the NTR to be an important factor, just once, or perhaps several times (always thinking about the score). I'm not going to force anyone to get involved in NTR because I know there are those who don't like that. This is not the traditional game where the love of your life is going to cheat on you no matter what. This is going to be a factor if only you want it to be.
What you are currently doing is like not wanting to have any romantic relationship because there is always the possibility that they will be unfaithful to you. But people continue to take risks and love every day. But anyway, it's your option and I'm not going to force you to change it.

Just before I clicked to publish this, I received another message regarding the same thing... Guys, I don't know what you are reading, I have never said that NTR cannot be avoided. It may not be optimal to avoid it, that's all... And unfortunately I can't say more because I would have to reveal things that I shouldn't reveal because they don't happen in the game yet. But as I already said, the option is yours and you will see if you want to follow this or not.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The decisions are entirely yours. If you make the right decisions in the future, maybe you can play without having any NTR-type problems. It's also possible that depending on the situation you want the NTR to be an important factor, just once, or perhaps several times (always thinking about the score). I'm not going to force anyone to get involved in NTR because I know there are those who don't like that. This is not the traditional game where the love of your life is going to cheat on you no matter what. This is going to be a factor if only you want it to be.
What you are currently doing is like not wanting to have any romantic relationship because there is always the possibility that they will be unfaithful to you. But people continue to take risks and love every day. But anyway, it's your option and I'm not going to force you to change it.

Just before I clicked to publish this, I received another message regarding the same thing... Guys, I don't know what you are reading, I have never said that NTR cannot be avoided. It may not be optimal to avoid it, that's all... And unfortunately I can't say more because I would have to reveal things that I shouldn't reveal because they don't happen in the game yet. But as I already said, the option is yours and you will see if you want to follow this or not.
If it's in the game, in any way, it needs to be in the tags, even if it's avoidable. There's no choice there.

What you CAN do is make sure the OP reflects that it's entirely avoidable (assuming that it is) with a big colored bolded statement, preferably somewhere obvious.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022

Im not interested even in trying this ntr game dude i already put this on ignore, please don't cuote me again. The ntr tag was a recommendation to prevent the eventually rage of a lot of people who plays this and get the ntr whithout knowing and so that other people like me who filter with ntr off don't see your game. Good luck.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Great game dev. But the second update almost had no choices except at the end. I hope the game does not turn kinetic. Also dev don't waste your time arguing with the usual screechers who come and scream in almost every thread about any new game about NTR. Keep doing what you are doing its a great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AllNatural939

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

You can add NTR (Avoidable) or NTR (optional), that would help everyone.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

jose canseco

May 19, 2024
that autistic girl is the worst character in any game ive ever played. Emma is hot, and so is asami. the rest arent good looking at all.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

The problem isn't it can't be avoided, but you affirm that avoiding it is a worse outcome. "Not optimal" isn't a ringing endorsement. Also, the people that will choose NTR will choose it cause they generally enjoy it, or cause they don't care. It isn't usually a fetish that's treated like a buffet. A little NTR here and little NTR there.

No one is asking you to change something, there are just people that want you to promote this game with this in mind.

There are sections called "Genre" and "Developer Notes" in the OP.
In each of those sections, you can add as others have said "NTR avoidable/optional" and in developer notes you can give a detailed explanation of your comments in the forum. You can even add a spoiler for those that want to know even more details. Just make sure you're clear.

A lot of people aren't new to this site, they've seen Dev's doing and saying the same thing as you a million times and they got a lot of backlash cause they were vague about the content and didn't give proper warning. So we're trying to WARN you so you don't get as much problems in the future.

Make the best game you can, but be clear in the OP.

Have a great day!

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
[...]
What you are currently doing is like not wanting to have any romantic relationship because there is always the possibility that they will be unfaithful to you.
[...]
Guys, I don't know what you are reading, I have never said that NTR cannot be avoided. It may not be optimal to avoid it, that's all... And unfortunately I can't say more because I would have to reveal things that I shouldn't reveal because they don't happen in the game yet. But as I already said, the option is yours and you will see if you want to follow this or not.
2379700_f9de2.gif

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Great game dev. But the second update almost had no choices except at the end. I hope the game does not turn kinetic. Also dev don't waste your time arguing with the usual screechers who come and scream in almost every thread about any new game about NTR. Keep doing what you are doing its a great game!
No problem. In fact, if you know some Renpy code and check a little, you will see that there is a fairly complex variable system implemented in this version and that it's already working (in the shadows). This is in preparation for future updates where there will be much more interactions with decision making.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Is it just me or are the amount of people that can't spell, know the differences between "than" and "then", and don't know that "should of" isn't a thing just becoming more and more prevalent? The conversation with Jackie: "I would of been their for you" No, my dude. "I would've been there for you." I'm enjoying the story, but things like this take me out of it. Please seek out a proofreader. It will only enhance the story you're trying to tell.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
It's v0.2 and the very first story split is still a work in progress? Shouldn't it be the first thing to work on since it's at the start?

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Someone asked me an interesting question privately and I would like to answer publicly...
What's up with NTR in this game?

This may be a spoiler if you haven't played it, don't read it unless you really need to clarify your doubts about whether you want to play this or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... Is it fully avoidable or not? One comment you made said the competitors are "not nice" and you can fail to protect your girls, but your other comment says you might pimp your girls out for points. So which is it? Do you always have the choice to avoid it completely? Or is this game going to do some surprise stat/branch check later on and if you fail the male competitors rape your girls? What's the clear answer?

Reactions: Vleder

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Is it just me or are the amount of people that can't spell, know the differences between "than" and "then", and don't know that "should of" isn't a thing just becoming more and more prevalent? The conversation with Jackie: "I would of been their for you" No, my dude. "I would've been there for you." I'm enjoying the story, but things like this take me out of it. Please seek out a proofreader. It will only enhance the story you're trying to tell.
Wrong game, dude. There's no "Jackie" here... Tell me just one time that there are problems with "then" or "than" in THIS game and I will correct it today.

So... Is it fully avoidable or not? One comment you made said the competitors are "not nice" and you can fail to protect your girls, but your other comment says you might pimp your girls out for points. So which is it? Do you always have the choice to avoid it completely? Or is this game going to do some surprise stat/branch check later on and if you fail the male competitors rape your girls? What's the clear answer?
The answer goes hand in hand with spoilers so it's only on my Patreon. An hour ago I published something quite clear on the subject.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes