VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.2] [AllNatural]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Wrong game, dude. There's no "Jackie" here... Tell me just one time that there are problems with "then" or "than" in THIS game and I will correct it today.

The answer goes hand in hand with spoilers so it's only on my Patreon. An hour ago I published something quite clear on the subject.
"But in any case, even in the worst of situations, NEVER your only alternative will be to have to give up and accept something you don't want to do."

"Always remember that it is as easy as going back a little and nothing will have happened. After all this is a game."

So... It's not forced NTR because you can try reloading an earlier save if it happens? That's... Not reassuring. I'll just skip this one.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Who's Leon? If he's supposed to be MC's name it was missed at the last scene.
What!!!! Oh crap, you found a bug. Leon it's one of the names I use when testing. I just checked the code and it's fine, but if that name appears it's because maybe I forgot to tick one of the Renpy options (Delete Persistent) when doing the final build. Sorry...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know why, but it completely slipped my mind while I was responding to the other things, but based on what AllNatural939 has said about these "evil" men. He's talking about the big R word that rhymes with Tape. Soooooooo, that's against Patreon ToS. Be aware that is a bannable offense. Also, the fact that MC can CHOOSE to let his girls be Taped is a little messed up. SO yeah...

By the way, Dev posted a fuller post on their Patreon in regards to the 3 letter word. I don't know why they locked it behind free members, but alas, here it is:

1719977834588.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, this is more info, but it still somehow feels lacking. I don't know. This is the last that I care enough to engage on this topic. I think the Dev should make the game they want, but be more transparent. Especially making this post open and available to all without requirement.

Lastly, one thing that the dev has NOT talked about is the frequency of Raeps and NTR opportunities. He hasn't made it clear if most scenes will be about this content. Cause as I consider this game, it seems like MOST of the content will be about YOU or some Evil guys will be doing a LOT of Taping with an R.

In my opinion, the scoring and the options just feel really arbitrary. I could be wrong, but considering you can't even prevent character deaths or who's gonna die next, it just seems that the score is only made for consequences, not for rewards.

Otra cosa, el Dev habla en Espanol. No se si es que comunica con un traductor, pero es possible.
Another thing, the Dev speaks in Spanish. I know if they communicate using a Translator, but it's possible.
So there could be a disconnect in communication maybe.

The reality show just seems like an excuse to do as much Raeping as possible. So the game loop is, "Raep or not" followed by "Let them Raep or not" and finally, get high score.

Ta da!

Anyway, I'm done with this.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
So in summary, do you want all the details of the story before deciding whether to play it or not? No, thanks. And I think it's perfect if you want to stop worrying about this. I would have to be crazy to want to reveal all the details of the plot just so everyone can be sure if they want to play or not.
Well, I call it a day, goodbye. :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't know why, but it completely slipped my mind while I was responding to the other things, but based on what AllNatural939 has said about these "evil" men. He's talking about the big R word that rhymes with Tape. Soooooooo, that's against Patreon ToS. Be aware that is a bannable offense. Also, the fact that MC can CHOOSE to let his girls be Taped is a little messed up. SO yeah...

By the way, Dev posted a fuller post on their Patreon in regards to the 3 letter word. I don't know why they locked it behind free members, but alas, here it is:

View attachment 3793811

So, this is more info, but it still somehow feels lacking. I don't know. This is the last that I care enough to engage on this topic. I think the Dev should make the game they want, but be more transparent. Especially making this post open and available to all without requirement.

Lastly, one thing that the dev has NOT talked about is the frequency of Raeps and NTR opportunities. He hasn't made it clear if most scenes will be about this content. Cause as I consider this game, it seems like MOST of the content will be about YOU or some Evil guys will be doing a LOT of Taping with an R.

In my opinion, the scoring and the options just feel really arbitrary. I could be wrong, but considering you can't even prevent character deaths or who's gonna die next, it just seems that the score is only made for consequences, not for rewards.

Otra cosa, el Dev habla en Espanol. No se si es que comunica con un traductor, pero es possible.
Another thing, the Dev speaks in Spanish. I know if they communicate using a Translator, but it's possible.
So there could be a disconnect in communication maybe.

The reality show just seems like an excuse to do as much Raeping as possible. So the game loop is, "Raep or not" followed by "Let them Raep or not" and finally, get high score.

Ta da!

Anyway, I'm done with this.
My takeaway from this is basically : be a cuck or get game over screens when the androids kill you and your bitches every new release due to lack of points. :unsure:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So in summary, do you want all the details of the story before deciding whether to play it or not? No, thanks. And I think it's perfect if you want to stop worrying about this. I would have to be crazy to want to reveal all the details of the plot just so everyone can be sure if they want to play or not.
Well, I call it a day, goodbye. :)
You aren't learning. You take out what you want to take from everyone's comments. There are plenty of people and other devs that can acknowledge what is necessary to say. I'm not here to talk badly of you. I ACTUALLY Genuinely wish that you create the game you want to create, but confirming tags is NOT hard to do. I've done them in my game, other Devs have done it in their games, and no one has had to say ANYTHING about the plot besides a few comments.

The only unfortunate thing with yours is that it heavily relies on Non-Consensual sex which is not common. So maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. But please, stop fighting people. No one is here to fight. Nor am I. Just want things to be clear. I doubt expressing how many Rapes per second is gonna be in your game is a big spoiler. Just saying.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
You aren't learning. You take out what you want to take from everyone's comments. There are plenty of people and other devs that can acknowledge what is necessary to say. I'm not here to talk badly of you. I ACTUALLY Genuinely wish that you create the game you want to create, but confirming tags is NOT hard to do. I've done them in my game, other Devs have done it in their games, and no one has had to say ANYTHING about the plot besides a few comments.

The only unfortunate thing with yours is that it heavily relies on Non-Consensual sex which is not common. So maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. But please, stop fighting people. No one is here to fight. Nor am I. Just want things to be clear. I doubt expressing how many Rapes per second is gonna be in your game is a big spoiler. Just saying.
It's already dawn in my country, but tomorrow I'm going to ask them to redo the tags because in reality none of them were put by me. But I am not planning to ask them to add NTR in the list.
This is not a normal game and normal tag classification does not apply. It's so out of the ordinary that perhaps when I was asked about the NTR issue the first time I should have said directly that it would not exist because this whole situation without cheating involved (and some other things), is not NTR. The problem is that having said this, I would end up with a bigger problem than today because everyone would think that I was lying... People always find reasons to complain.
If you are a developer you should have access to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-what-do-you-think-of-this-unusual-situation.214864/
I invite you to continue the conversation there.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's already dawn in my country, but tomorrow I'm going to ask them to redo the tags because in reality none of them were put by me. But I am not planning to ask them to add NTR in the list.
This is not a normal game and normal tag classification does not apply. It's so out of the ordinary that perhaps when I was asked about the NTR issue the first time I should have said directly that it would not exist because this whole situation without cheating involved (and some other things), is not NTR. The problem is that having said this, I would end up with a bigger problem than today because everyone would think that I was lying... People always find reasons to complain.
If you are a developer you should have access to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-what-do-you-think-of-this-unusual-situation.214864/
It's really simple :

If it's in the game, it needs to be in the tags. Thems the rules.

If it's planned to be in the game but isn't yet, it *should* be in the "Genre" spoiler box, although you can simply add it to the tags as well if you wish, but doing that is generally not the best way to go since some people (cucks) will show up and get pissy wondering why they can't be humiliated yet.

As for what tags to actually use, that's an annoyingly grey area because, for some stupid reason, nobody seems to want to officially classify what NTR is because oh no, we might offend someone or something.

In my books, if a girl is available to the MC and she ever fucks anyone else (male) without the MC (either implied, expressly mentioned, or shown), that's NTR. This does not apply to situations before the MC was with the girl, so mentioning an old relationship or something is fine, although showing an actual flashback of the girl being railed by 17 guys during a gangbang is a different kettle of fish.

If the MC is involved and it's his girl, or if it's someone else's girl with the MC, that'd be sharing (although the first option is pushing it).

Either way, be it NTR or sharing, if it's unavoidable or avoidable that needs to be made clear or you'll have backlash.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Players generally use a very simple definition: if a male other than MC has sex in any context, it's NTR, that's it, nothing more to elaborate.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes