VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.2b] [AllNatural]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Man wtf ?
R*pe ,NTR is planned and the tags suggest it will be a Harem game . Pls mention it on the first page to serve as a warning for those who hate cuck/NTR shit . Almost got baited.
Excuse me?... I'm sorry you missed the tag discussion from the last few months. But I can summarize it for you if you like... No.

Do you really have the nerve to be mad because someone on a piracy site is offering you some free entertainment?
You're complaining about something that doesn't currently exist, won't exist for several months (games made by one person don't happen in the blink of an eye), and when it does exist it won't be what you're thinking because your assumptions don't apply to this game due to the underlying theme. Jesus... I've never said anything about r*pe... Besides everything will be as easy as making a couple of clicks when appropriate and you forget about your little drama... Are you mad about that?

Ok, you guys did it. You turned an open person, who answered everything as quickly as possible into an apathetic person who won't answer anything. Keep up the good work.

Bye.

EDIT: It wasn't me who put the initial game tags wrong, it was Zemax I requested the tag modification, and that happened, but there are still wrong tags...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so far it seems that most hate it so mayhaps you need to go back to the drawing board. just saying.
Not even close.

The usual suspects do, the rest of us are enjoying it.

Ok, you guys did it. You turned an open person, who answered everything as quickly as possible into an apathetic person who won't answer anything. Keep up the good work.
Aaaand that would be the reason a lot of devs don't speak on the forums and some of the big names left completely.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Since the old saves don't work, I take it we have to start from the beginning, no sweat, thanks for the download, I have no idea what they are all complaining for, the game costs nowt, and they start shouting off, hmm!

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Excuse me?... I'm sorry you missed the tag discussion from the last few months. But I can summarize it for you if you like... No.

Do you really have the nerve to be mad because someone on a piracy site is offering you some free entertainment?
You're complaining about something that doesn't currently exist, won't exist for several months (games made by one person don't happen in the blink of an eye), and when it does exist it won't be what you're thinking because your assumptions don't apply to this game due to the underlying theme. Jesus... I've never said anything about r*pe... Besides everything will be as easy as making a couple of clicks when appropriate and you forget about your little drama... Are you mad about that?

Bye.

EDIT: It wasn't me who put the initial game tags wrong, it was Zemax I requested the tag modification, and that happened, but there are still wrong tags...
Some tags have been added based on reports from users requesting that these tags be added to the game, so another uploader included them in this thread. What tags would you like to change/Add?

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
[...]
[...]
If there is so much drama, it is because it seems difficult to have a clear answer from you...
If I understand all your answers correctly (and I am not sure...), there will be an optional NTR in this game but if you do not take the NTR path you will not have the best path/ending.

For now (V0.2b), I think your game is good with just a few inconsistencies and I will follow it to see its evolution.

In terms of inconsistency:
- the rejection of the 2 nympho at the start by the other girls when she knew that the MC would have to have a maximum of sexual intercourse with the group.
- The points given for intercourse with women from other groups do not encourage intercourse (2 instead of 1 for the man and 4 instead of 2 for the woman). If the man has an external relationship, he brings to his group 1 bonus point and offers to the woman's group (the competitors) 2 bonus points.

Reactions: IPsycho
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes