Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Funny how it's ok for a evil dog to rape a chained up girl
or other bestiality in games....

But
a Mom doinking her son or some other activities w relatives will get you banned and your accounts
locked!

Stupid rules for games and comics.....but oh well...

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Kalvinis

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Now the scene is avoidable (doesn't happen) if you have NTR disabled. I think the change was made in the last update. There was already a big discussion about it, so it's best to stop complaining now that it's resolved.
There was an bug on the 0.23 that some people was unable to avoid (i was one), but is fixed on 0.231 and now is 100% possible to avoid, so i really don't understand people discussing this if already fixed...

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Originality is really not more important than the other issues.
I mean, it's not that hard to be "original" when you don't have to worry about story, game length, or even things making any sense.
Ostriches run an advertising firm in 17th century Peru. Boom, original.
I'm not gonna defend the game, it's a 3 star game but people are bitching about ads in a game they pirated. Boohoo

So here's your validation I guess, seeing as you quoted, edited AND reacted to get my attention.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yakis0ba

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There was an bug on the 0.23 that some people was unable to avoid (i was one), but is fixed on 0.231 and now is 100% possible to avoid, so i really don't understand people discussing this if already fixed...
I didn't have the bug.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I didn't have the bug.
I had, and there was another user that have too, and from the dev own words, "I set the variable to be += 0 instead of == 0 so if you had selected to add the content += 1 and then try to revert back += 0 if wouldnt set it to zero" but he was able to fix, so now there should be no problem with this and future versions. Is really interesting that a single +=0 to ==0 could do something like this.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I was just questioning the file size? The PC Version 0.23 is almost 6gb, the link for this PC version from GoFile is 2gb, Pixeldrain is 1.98gb and Workupload is 1.85gb?

So first I guess, why is it smaller this version compared to previous and second, which file size is correct for this version 0.24 for PC?

Thanks

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
I was just questioning the file size? The PC Version 0.23 is almost 6gb, the link for this PC version from GoFile is 2gb, Pixeldrain is 1.98gb and Workupload is 1.85gb?

So first I guess, why is it smaller this version compared to previous and second, which file size is correct for this version 0.24 for PC?

Thanks
Both are the exact byte size once downloaded, its about how different websites count size, not modification of the file. Honestly though most people may as well get the compressed (previous page), yes its unoffical, but also lets not pretend either the devs where a large trusted producer, nor that we where getting the original file from the offical channel here anyway.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Both are the exact byte size once downloaded, its about how different websites count size, not modification of the file. Honestly though most people may as well get the compressed (previous page), yes its unoffical, but also lets not pretend either the devs where a large trusted producer, nor that we where getting the original file from the offical channel here anyway.
But what about the previous version size to the current size? That is a big difference?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I had, and there was another user that have too, and from the dev own words, "I set the variable to be += 0 instead of == 0 so if you had selected to add the content += 1 and then try to revert back += 0 if wouldnt set it to zero" but he was able to fix, so now there should be no problem with this and future versions. Is really interesting that a single +=0 to ==0 could do something like this.
What I don't know is why I didn't get the bug. Apparently it was normal to have it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What I don't know is why I didn't get the bug. Apparently it was normal to have it.
What i believe happened (looking of what the problem was) is that i didn't paid attention to the beginning (the warning) and played the game with that on, so after the scene i tried turn off and was unable to do. People that turned that off from the beginning should not have that bug.

Reactions: BlasKyau

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
But what about the previous version size to the current size? That is a big difference?
Check the changelog next time!
v0.24.dv:
Halloween Specials - 4 sets of Halloween events can found on the laptop in the room.
Proper use of compression in 0.24. Size of the game dropped to 1/4th of what it used to be with almost no noticeable difference in quality.
Alchemy gui added.

• Sad
Reactions: Alanray64

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Both NG and DV versions are stepsister/stepmom. Am I missing some way to uncensor?
If thats happening on the .dv version then thats my bad, I'll look in to it and re-upload if thats the case

All though, if you are familiar with UnRen, all you would need to do is set the value of Daytime_Villain to 1 or more

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You don't skip the summoning scene with Krryie but you do skip the ntr'ish part of the scene. At least that was my intention when I re-coded it and replayed it. Let me know if it doesn't work out that way.

Just a small fyi for everyone on this, when people want to avoid any tags - its avoided meaning that, that content will be skipped and I can't render alternate scenes for those scenes in its place. I'm just a solo dev and I wouldn't have the time to make alternate scenes for everything.
The next time if you arent gonna make a optional scene then dont make it that scene could be use it for the MC and the catgirl instead we have a optional scene of the mutant cat whit the catgirl that everyone hates it i hope theres more content whit the catgirl whit the MC if not im gonna get angry
Edit: Also please for the love of god the time you are gonna introduce a new character dont make her fuck another character , guy , cat , skeleton .
Thats a good way to make us diskike that character a little bit of common sense see a new li fucking a cat instead of us is not gonna make us laught is gonna make us angry

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 20 Votes