kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I understand you wanted a google image search slide show for a game but sorry man, its not that way.

Also, who does this cringe shit? Its a free to play game that no one forced you to play. Like seriously, is this all your time is worth?
Yo just want to give you a quick shout out to counter the negativity. Love your game I think it's great, has a lot of promise, don't let the haters get you down brother

Reactions: Black Star Games

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Okay, during the midnight events, I'm stuck here

1722704338633.png

It's the second time I do that, but the other options don't unlock. What do I need to do?

Edit : you need to have stealth level 2

Last edited:

mikesbreak

May 26, 2023
I get an error saying flag_alchemy is not defined whenever trying to do anything related to "Coc" and can't proceed. Any idea what's going on there?

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i hope the sandbox is reconsidered. thats really the only thing that isn't enjoyable
How exactly could that be a remote consideration? Not that I would, but I am curious on how you think the logistics of something like that would be? Remove 68 thousand lines of code so I can make a slide show for a few dudes that want to ctrl skip through my game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
30 Year Old Virgin [v0.28.DV] [Black Star Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I've been with a 33yo virgin. She was fit enough, but she didn't trust men due to her father's influence. Being on this site was one of the things she disapproved of. Can't say I blame her, it's probably too out there for a person who's as vanilla as her.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I've been with a 33yo virgin. She was fit enough, but she didn't trust men due to her father's influence. Being on this site was one of the things she disapproved of. Can't say I blame her, it's probably too out there for a person who's as vanilla as her.
Some people choose the life of a wizard, others the life of a wizard chooses them.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
i use to play this game but i have to say this game is ass the quest to do list doesnt give you much information on what you really need to do and where you really need to go at what time in game to get done with it so the poor poor souls that still play this you know there are better games out there right

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i use to play this game but i have to say this game is ass the quest to do list doesnt give you much information on what you really need to do and where you really need to go at what time in game to get done with it so the poor poor souls that still play this you know there are better games out there right
There absolutely is better games out there. I by no means want to force any one to play my game if they do not like it, I know my game won't be for everyone.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
30YearOldVirgin-0.28DV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
How exactly could that be a remote consideration? Not that I would, but I am curious on how you think the logistics of something like that would be? Remove 68 thousand lines of code so I can make a slide show for a few dudes that want to ctrl skip through my game?
Spot on. A ton of great games have very low review scores because a lot of people here don't actually like games. It is ridiculous. I was just reading the reviews for "30 Year Old Virgin" and large chunk of them are just people complaining about the existence of game mechanics.

I just spent a couple of hours with your game. It is quite good. The UI looks great. The mechanics are easy to understand. Navigation is easy. The hints are unnecessary, but they are easy to understand.

Overall, I would say the game is well thought out and isn't a cookie cutter of other games. I was pleasantly surprised and had a good time.

Unless earlier versions were radically different than I can't understand why anyone would give a rating of less than 4 stars.

Anyway, I will give it a proper review once I am farther along.

nick2cool1

Dec 5, 2017
Got bored of trying to play this game and unlocked the gallery (Only works for .28DV). Honestly not even worth the time I spent ctrl+f and replacing in notepad++. Here it is in case someone wants to save their time as well.

[ Only works .28DV ] Extract and merge game folders, or just replace Game_Hud to Script Huds folder. Will only show older scenes in newer versions if it works at all. (And would remove the new scenes from gallery/replay)

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes