waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
Secret shop is unrelated to alchemy or Coc. If you look at the hints menu in game I detail it out. But iirc you need to start the second summon with Krryie quest and then go to the normal store to buy some special cat nip that then a stranger gives you directions to the secret shop (which unlocks it).
I cannot see the second summoning and everytime I go to Coc, there is nothing for me to do. No action available

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
Secret shop is unrelated to alchemy or Coc. If you look at the hints menu in game I detail it out. But iirc you need to start the second summon with Krryie quest and then go to the normal store to buy some special cat nip that then a stranger gives you directions to the secret shop (which unlocks it).
I assumee second summmon is summon the cat girl part 2? When I click on that hint it tells me to speak to Coc, something I am unable to do

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
What's new in this version? There's no hints, the dog event is gone, and the night scenes are all gone from what I can tell.
Edit: nvm, this is NG version, not DV. Thread title should be changed to reflect this.
Yeah, the patreon version is only made for patreon because of their rules. Theres nothing really new in it is why i didnt update this thread with it

edit: Fixed thread to try to clear up some confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i don't understand, is there anything new in this new update? and why there is no version 0.29, i didn't play version 0.28 yet should i go play it better if 0.30 is censored ?
There is new content in the uncensored version.
someone made a mistake and uploaded the censored version.
so we are waiting until the non censored version 0.30 is released to see the new content.

Wha-- Does she have fangs AND BRACES?! NICE.
very cute, yes yes.

Reactions: unwelcomed

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I have the bucket. Found it ages ago. Everytime I go to basement there is no option to talk to Coc and the events option brings nothing up
Then you need to advance some other character. For me the bucket was the trigger. I didn't find it until later, and I had already advanced with other characters. But I read at some point that you can't start stealth until some other character is advanced. If you do a search you might find the character's name (I simply don't know as that wasn't the order for me), or just advance with the other characters and keep checking the alley from time to time and then it will trigger.

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
Then you need to advance some other character. For me the bucket was the trigger. I didn't find it until later, and I had already advanced with other characters. But I read at some point that you can't start stealth until some other character is advanced. If you do a search you might find the character's name (I simply don't know as that wasn't the order for me), or just advance with the other characters and keep checking the alley from time to time and then it will trigger.
Cheers man, will just delete the game. Been through every character and there are no events, and can only tlk to them about stuff I have already spoken to them about. I have collected all the items I can but, other than stuff in secret shop or alley, which I cannot obtain due to not being able to progress in the game.

Hints given to progress pretty much infer I should talk to Coc, which is something I am unable today unless he appears at a different time I do not k now about or cannot see

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes