Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How to start the guard hypnosis event?

Im trying to get stealth lvl 2 and the hint says i need to talk to the guards at the factory and head to the shrine in the morning (no dialogue with the guards other than their names and shrine is still locked). It also says i need to have started the guard hypnosis event and have completed arcane lvl 2 (which i have) and stealth lvl 1 (which i also have).

Edit: Also how do i get the imps fingernail?
Talk to him anytime in the house after you have completed the alchemy level 1 training

Reactions: AhrimanH
Nov 29, 2022
What's the deal with the night scenes. Do I need to do something to trigger them or are they incomplete? Already have stealth 1 and can undress but not go any further

Jan 25, 2018
Is the 5th summon bugged or not implemented yet? The hint says to have arcane 2, alchemy 1 and talk to Coc. I have the requisite levels, but when I talk to him he just gives me the ingredient for the shrink potion, and then theres nothing else with him. Am I missing something?

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Is the 5th summon bugged or not implemented yet? The hint says to have arcane 2, alchemy 1 and talk to Coc. I have the requisite levels, but when I talk to him he just gives me the ingredient for the shrink potion, and then theres nothing else with him. Am I missing something?
For Rain summon unlock, I had to look up my code for it and for some reason I made it a requirement you have to have the sex scene with Yera before hand (i'll add that to the hints in game).

I honestly can't remember why atm, but I usually do something like that because it probably references it in the dialogue.

Edit: Oh I remember why now, its because he uses the shrink potion to have sex with Yera and then our mc now wants to summon Rain's mother to craft the lust potion. I think I'll remove that requirement for the next update as its a bit redundant and not really intuitive.

Last edited:

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
It will not let me talk to Coc to start either alchemy or stealth level one. This prevents obtaining the dark alley and secret shop. Not sure what i am missing?

Reactions: Pippone

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
It will not let me talk to Coc to start either alchemy or stealth level one. This prevents obtaining the dark alley and secret shop. Not sure what i am missing?
Secret shop is unrelated to alchemy or Coc. If you look at the hints menu in game I detail it out. But iirc you need to start the second summon with Krryie quest and then go to the normal store to buy some special cat nip that then a stranger gives you directions to the secret shop (which unlocks it).

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
30 Year Old Virgin [v0.30.NG] [Black Star Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
What's new in this version? There's no hints, the dog event is gone, and the night scenes are all gone from what I can tell.
Edit: nvm, this is NG version, not DV. Thread title should be changed to reflect this.

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Black Star Games
If this comes to an end I'll give it a try, good luck with that, from what I've read of all the posts here I think many feel the same way as me.
They criticize the NTR tag so much and love FUTA so much.:devilish:
Of course those who love futa are really the ones on the path to Transsexuality, nothing against that, just a comment without malice, but that doesn't make me my gender or that of many others.:coffee:(y)

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes