Egris

May 6, 2020
Wait, so there will be more ntr? why? people didn't like the cat one xD
Edit: sorry i read to fast, so is "netori", that's nice!!!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I run windows 11, I just tried to run v27 and v26 they won't start up either, but v25 starts just fine
So v0.25 starts immediately, no delay, but v0.26, v0.27, and v0.28 will not start no mater how long you wait.

And in all cases that's extracting the build into it's new folder all by itself, so there's no possibility of older files sticking around and messing things up?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So v0.25 starts immediately, no delay, but v0.26, v0.27, and v0.28 will not start no mater how long you wait.

And in all cases that's extracting the build into it's new folder all by itself, so there's no possibility of older files sticking around and messing things up?
Did you try changing the graphics/render settings? Hold shift down and start the game. At the upper left, select Angle... Then Quit at the lower left. Start the game again. This works in a lot of cases, but not all. Hope it works for you. :>)

ShizzleOne

Mar 18, 2019

Yes always new folder, but the Angle change worked like post above suggested.

Did you try changing the graphics/render settings? Hold shift down and start the game. At the upper left, select Angle... Then Quit at the lower left. Start the game again. This works in a lot of cases, but not all. Hope it works for you. :>)
The Angle change, made the game start right up, thanks a lot. Any Idea why this change is needed ? never had issue with other renpy games.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yes always new folder, but the Angle change worked like post above suggested.

The Angle change, made the game start right up, thanks a lot. Any Idea why this change is needed ? never had issue with other renpy games.
Newer versions of RenPy have what I call a 'stupid' method of deciding which driver to use for graphics and the Automatic setting fails for older machines or those with built in video cards. It picks the wrong one. My guess would be author upgraded the RenPy version and it caught you.
No harm, no foul - I have to fix mine at times which is why I knew what to suggest! :>)
Enjoy the game.

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3367473

Overview:
3Yov is a light hearted adult visual novel which is short for 30 Year old Virgin, it takes place in a universe where virgins whom on their 30th birthday are granted wizard like powers by a magic familiar that visits them in the night. The story will follow our protagonist at this moment in his life where it is forever changed. As he learns to wield and control his new powers and the lewd antics that come with it along the way. Soon after receiving these new powers our MC will be invited to join the Virgin League Defense Force where he will meet fellow wizards as they try to shield Earth's citizens from threats that are within Earth itself and those beyond the stars. He will come across a variety of characters; whether it be from home, alien races or those from different universes altogether, many of whom will have romantic or lewd options in one shape or form.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-08
Developer: Black Star Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28.DV Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3914904 View attachment 2846494 View attachment 3377961 View attachment 3686893 View attachment 3377963 View attachment 3409437 View attachment 3377954 View attachment 3377962 View attachment 3912197 View attachment 2846481 View attachment 2846484 View attachment 2846498 View attachment 3377958 View attachment 3409436 View attachment 3377966 View attachment 3377957 View attachment 2846495 View attachment 3377956
Bug report? In the Android version I can't seem to find the kitchen, takes me to the living room and can't seem to get to the kitchen

Combat Wombat

Apr 13, 2022
How to start the guard hypnosis event?

Im trying to get stealth lvl 2 and the hint says i need to talk to the guards at the factory and head to the shrine in the morning (no dialogue with the guards other than their names and shrine is still locked). It also says i need to have started the guard hypnosis event and have completed arcane lvl 2 (which i have) and stealth lvl 1 (which i also have).

Edit: Also how do i get the imps fingernail?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 24 Votes