Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Another inconsistency:
When trying to craft the Shrink Potion:
View attachment 4048769
However, during "Invite Yera over again?": (save attached)
View attachment 4048771

Edit:
I believe this line should be spoken by Lucy when taking the Alchemy test. (2nd question)
View attachment 4048787

Edit: And another bug:
If you talk to Coc (in the basement) to get one of his fingernails, afterward the menu shows lewds events for Moglin.
Fixed the shrink potion error, I had forgot to add the requirement to start the event. I also added a dialogue if the player has access to the Yera event but hasnt crafted the potion yet.

Fixed the Archivist dialogues so now the player can ask him questions pertaining to the alien invaders *after* he has actually encountered them.

Adjusted the Moglin dress event with two small branching dialogues, one for if the player has more than 120$ and one for when they have less than 120$. So that way it makes some sense in context.

Fixed the fingernail issue, I had forgot to put an exit code to bring the player back to the dialogue menu after getting the ingredient (*facepalm*).

Adjusted so Lucy says her line and not mc talking for her.

Fixed the error with the clothing store, I had used the wrong name for the clothes store rep apparently.. Maybe one day she'll get an actual name instead of 'clothes_store'.

Contrary to what it looks like, I actually do test my code haha. But for some reason some errors don't happen for me so I always do appreciate if something is an error that it is pointed out for me.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Contrary to what it looks like, I actually do test my code haha. But for some reason some errors don't happen for me so I always do appreciate if something is an error that it is pointed out for me.
Yeah, with complexity building up over time, bugs and oversights just sneak in. Thank you for the fixes!

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes