X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I love the suggestions. I have been actively searching for games like this. Even among mainstream games like Stellaris, they are a bit difficult to find. As you have said, as long as it doesn't become too grindy / repetitive. Also important to remember is that as new characters (Gold? or maybe even silver if trained) are introduced the various paths remain manageable and not diverge too much. As to improvement, maybe a finance system where the MC and colleagues earn credits? Also maybe more quests (similar to Osanna's?) so there is a bit of variety in the missions.

(Pet peeves) Maybe better names for planets and stations that don't pertain to some sexual position? And if new characters are introduced, better back stories and flow so that the dialogue doesn't jump around as much as it did early on.

Thanks for the feedback!
Just to set expectations, it'll be nowhere near the scale of Stellaris.
Most systems you travel to will have something to build there, so I'll start with 2-3 systems to go to, each corresponding to a gold/silver tier character.

One suggestion that was made that I really like was to actually show the bottom tier characters you've collected in the background of the room they're staffing, without the ability to interact with them. It allows me to have a whole bunch of characters available for bonus & custom renders, without having them pull the story in every direction. And if one of them ends up super popular, they can get promoted.
Obviously, the male characters will be red shirts :ROFLMAO:

Finance will be based on dilithium. You'll mine & use it to build/repair ship systems.

I think I know what you mean with variety. The exploration/outpost structure should remedy that.
Right now the plan for Chapter 6 is to build 2-3 different types of outposts, they will each feel very different.
One feature I'm thinking of for a future chapter is random encounters (being hailed, or receiving a distress signal). That should add even more variety, and give it a real "space opera" feel.

The only issue I'm running into is that doing this stuff well takes a ginormous amount of time.

As for planet names, so far we have: Earth, Reptilica, Proserpia, Thubos 137D, Vulva, Alphazeta, Atlania.

bridge_yamato.jpg

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Counselor Choi won the poll, but yes, that was the possibility, and it would've been completely optional...
And there would've been a follow up poll to see if people want to customize the relationship with Admiral Zala as well...

Let me know what you think :)
Damn I just saw this response today. That sounded great will it be explored again in the future?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the feedback!
Most systems you travel to will have something to build there, so I'll start with 2-3 systems to go to, each corresponding to a gold/silver tier character.

One suggestion that was made that I really like was to actually show the bottom tier characters you've collected in the background of the room they're staffing, without the ability to interact with them. It allows me to have a whole bunch of characters available for bonus & custom renders, without having them pull the story in every direction. And if one of them ends up super popular, they can get promoted.

Finance will be based on dilithium. You'll mine & use it to build/repair ship systems.

I think I know what you mean with variety. The exploration/outpost structure should remedy that.
Right now the plan for Chapter 6 is to build 2-3 different types of outposts, they will each feel very different.
One feature I'm thinking of for a future chapter is random encounters (being hailed, or receiving a distress signal). That should add even more variety, and give it a real "space opera" feel.

The only issue I'm running into is that doing this stuff well takes a ginormous amount of time.

As for planet names, so far we have: Earth, Reptilica, Proserpia, Thubos 137D, Vulva, Alphazeta, Atlania.

View attachment 1369177
I like it. I really like it. (y) Wasn't expecting anything on the scale of Stellaris, sorry if I gave that impression. I was just using it as an example...that thing is huge.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Damn I just saw this response today. That sounded great will it be explored again in the future?
It is possible just maybe that someone will make an OPTIONAL patch where, unbeknownst to the MC, he was adopted, and Kateway is in fact his biological mom, while Admiral Zala is his paternal grandma.
I will, of course, not do this myself since it would go against Patreon's TOS.

There will be a great opportunity in Chapter 6, where Kateway will need some counseling with Choi, so this would be the point where this can start being built up.

Note that this is NOT the "cannon" story, and the style/rhythm of the MC's interaction with those characters is based on the assumption that the patch is absent.

LMK if you find that exciting, or if you have any suggestions!

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It is possible just maybe that someone will make an OPTIONAL patch where, unbeknownst to the MC, he was adopted, and Kateway is in fact his biological mom, while Admiral Zala is his paternal grandma.
I will, of course, not do this myself since it would go against Patreon's TOS.

There will be a great opportunity in Chapter 6, where Kateway will need some counseling with Choi, so this would be the point where this can start being built up.

Note that this is NOT the "cannon" story, and the style/rhythm of the MC's interaction with those characters is based on the assumption that the patch is absent.

LMK if you find that exciting, or if you have any suggestions!
Its interesting but I feel that if the story is not written for it there may be times when the dialogue will seem strange. Plus, every game dev and his cousin is putting incest in the game...gets boring. The interactions with Kateway and Zala as MILFS, without the incest is what I would go for, as well as more with Choi's mother.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Its interesting but I feel that if the story is not written for it there may be times when the dialogue will seem strange. Plus, every game dev and his cousin is putting incest in the game...gets boring. The interactions with Kateway and Zala as MILFS, without the incest is what I would go for, as well as more with Choi's mother.
Affirmative.
The patch would just be an extra, if it ends up being done.

Reactions: punisher2099

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

View attachment 1369177
Being a resident of Vulva is my new life goal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Conradde

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
is this the space game where a women has femdom and glowing eyes or is that a different game it hard to remember

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
X-Centric just wondering why this needs a patch? It does not appear that the MC is related to anyone on board...
To give people who wants it the option to? Optional content, especially something that takes a few minutes, is nothing but a win. Optional content that would take months of coding/rendering is another matter.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Seeing that this is going for 6 months or even a year. Was revenge taken, or should I still wait?

Don't get me wrong, yes it could be really satisfactory but the amount of games with setup unavoidable femdom for exact that purpose is huge and most of them never delivered, and the rest were really weak on the revenge part.

So yes it could be good, but an unfulfilled desire for revenge is much worse.
This is only the beginning :devilish:
Chapter 6's femdom scenes are optional, but they are very good.

chap6_brig8.jpg

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes