• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Does 6.1 uncensor patch work with 6.2?

And Dev, i think you have enough feedback to realize making Femdom optional would be a good thing for your game

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
Its a good and intersting story it only sucks you cant totaly turn off that femdom bullshit specialy with such a manipualtive old hag like. HUGE turn off

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Okay, I looked thru the discussion thread and either didn't see anything or I missed it. On Dontcensor.art there are 2 patches, 1 is obviously an incest patch; does anyone know what the extremepatch.rpa is for or does??

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Is it only me or the patch dont work ? MC and "mom" character don't interect like it's suppost to be, it's like if i didn't add them..

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes