Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoy it!
For context, the chapters are short because I'm still figuring lots of things out, and getting feedback like this helps me go in the right direction.
I'm glad you like Glob! I was planning to keep him on as a minor character. You'll see him again!

On the pregnancy stuff, if you recall from Chapter 2, the Proserpian slave girl will "bond" with whoever impregnates her...
So as soon as we reach that Patreon goal, we'll embark on that adventure!
Are there any other characters so far you'd see as good candidates?

Don't forget to vote in the poll!
Well, if you ask me, I'd say every single female character the MC will fuck lol :LOL: But I trust your judgement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Judging by how the previous poll went and the response to that MMF possibility, I guess June lost with that big of a difference because of her fantasy of sucking random cocks to "help" the MC rise through the ranks. It could also be her body type, but I'm not into BBW and I cant's say I found her design unappealing. Who knows? The only safe conclusion we can make from that poll is that all the patrons who voted went for Hadikay, but the difference from Choi was still big enough to make her the most popular for both paying and non-paying "customers".

Reactions: Cernunnos.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Judging by how the previous poll went and the response to that MMF possibility, I guess June lost with that big of a difference because of her fantasy of sucking random cocks to "help" the MC rise through the ranks. It could also be her body type, but I'm not into BBW and I cant's say I found her design unappealing. Who knows? The only safe conclusion we can make from that poll is that all the patrons who voted went for Hadikay, but the difference from Choi was still big enough to make her the most popular for both paying and non-paying "customers".

That's a good point, but I've asked around. She is hot enough to be liked even by people who don't like BBW, but she simply didn't stand a chance against the 2 others.
The outcome of the vote was the same with and without Patron votes.
June is a bit plain looking, and her competition was:
- a blue girl with an amazing body, who is also the most likely to move the story forward (55 votes)
- a telepathic gilf with a hot daughter on board the ship (32 votes)

FYI, June was designed as a "thank you" to someone who helped a lot with the work I did on some of the characters.
Even though she was made according to his specifications, he ended up not voting for her. The other options were just more appealing.

I think June lost through no fault of her own, so she'll remain on Deep Space 69. We might run into her again.
Let me know if you have a preference on what to do with her.

I will be making Hadikay available to all, and Ambassador Choi will be for Patrons, but I'll also give away free invite codes for her when I live stream.

chap3_vote_results.jpg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That's a good point, but I've asked around. She is hot enough to be liked even by people who don't like BBW, but she simply didn't stand a chance against the 2 others.
The outcome of the vote was the same with and without Patron votes.
June is a bit plain looking, and her competition was:
- a blue girl with an amazing body, who is also the most likely to move the story forward (55 votes)
- a telepathic gilf with a hot daughter on board the ship (32 votes)

FYI, June was designed as a "thank you" to someone who helped a lot with the work I did on some of the characters.
Even though she was made according to his specifications, he ended up not voting for her. The other options were just more appealing.

I think June lost through no fault of her own, so she'll remain on Deep Space 69. We might run into her again.
Let me know if you have a preference on what to do with her.

I will be making Hadikay available to all, and Ambassador Choi will be for Patrons, but I'll also give away free invite codes for her when I live stream.

View attachment 1041966
I voted for Hadikay too (I'm not a patron) mostly because, like you said, her arc is connected to the main story, so I think her content will be more interesting. I do find her the best looking between the three of them, but even though I'm not usually into "chubbier" women, June could have been a close second. I don't know, there's something about her I like, but I found that fantasy of hers a major turn off. I'm not the sharing type, so the whole "I'll suck cocks for you" wasn't exactly the best selling point for me.

I was expecting Hadikay to win anyway. I think it's safe to assume that in most of these polls the winner will be the character that stands out. I mean, what's the point of playing a space-opera themed adult game if you don't pick the hot alien chick?

Last edited:

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I voted for Hadikay too (I'm not a patron) mostly because, like you said, her arc is connected to the main story, so I think her content will be more interesting. I do find her the best looking between the three of them, but even though I'm not usually into "chubbier" women, June could have been a close second. I don't know, there's something about her I like, but I found that fantasy of hers a major turn off. I'm not the sharing type, so the whole "I'll suck cocks for you" wasn't exactly the best selling point for me.

I was expecting Hadikay to win anyway. I think it's safe to assume that in most of these polls the winner will be the character that stands out. I mean, what's the point of playing a space-opera themed adult game if you don't pick the hot alien chick?

Thanks for the feedback!
That scene was just her masturbating and having her fantasies escalate as she gets more and more excited.
The plan if she had won was to make her a really shy girl, who makes an excuse to cut the date short because she's too shy, and then fantasizes about the MC in bed. It would have taken a few dates before she was comfortable enough to blow him.

If I ever do gangbangs or prostitution I'll add warning signs on the voting options and the dialogue options that lead to it. I know it turns a lot of people off.

Here's some bonus June + MC renders (non-story), I hope you'll like them ;)

mei_test.jpg

promo_june.jpg

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
promo_hypno.jpg

Good News!

Goal reached
We just passed the $50/month milestone!
Asheera will teach you Hypnosis in Chapter 5!
This will allow you to complete your psych exam and eventually get promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade!

Voting
Chapter 3's vote was amazing, with 97 voters!
This means I can set the voting rights of patrons back to their original value (1 extra vote per dollar), which should make patronage more enticing!

Chapter 4 update
The writing is mostly done, I'm now doing the posing and rendering. It's taking a bit more time than I was anticipating, because of the new features, and the fact that I'm still figuring out how to organize the project.

chap4_teleport1.jpg

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
promo_smushers.png

Next Patreon Goal: Bethany and Wendy Smusher!

We will bring back Dr Smusher, and she will reconnect with her daughter Wendy, and the MC.
Wendy, a promising young woman, will graduate from high school, and take a sabbatical to join the crew before she applies to the Academy.
Dr Smusher will need the MC's help in dealing with the psychological impact of the parasite infection, and will also come to him for help with disciplining Wendy.
If you know what I mean.

Let's make it happen!
SHUT UP WENDY!!!!!

Reactions: syfy88man

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personaly dont like dream sex or sexual fantasy daydream sex or just Imagin a girl nude in games even if it is the MC doing it.
Not totaly against it I play alot of games with one or all of them.

but imagining a girl naked in games ruins the surprise element in seeing a girl naked for the first time I know its normal to Imagine a girl naked for most of us. I have done it myself many times but the diffrence is very few men can imagin quite as accurately as they do in games.

And the other Dream Sex and Fatasy Sex just take away an anticipation of sex with a female charactor or in somecase put the player off her slightly or totally which is doubly disapointing if she was their favorite to start with.

Plus many just use them as a gimic to keep fappers happy and delay the actual even.
No offence not accusing you of that just point out it do's happen.

I will just keep an eye on this game for now and see what other people say about your game.

But I will wish you luck with it in either case.

Just sayin

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
O.M.G. I expected nothing. But i laughed myself to death. All this references to games, films or series. nice done :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Like Stargate, Battelstar Galactica, Alien, Deep Space 9, Starship Trooper or even C&C Red Alert and many others

Edit

Wahhhhh i see Marvin omg omg omg, i need a towel :eek:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Personaly dont like dream sex or sexual fantasy daydream sex or just Imagin a girl nude in games even if it is the MC doing it.
Not totaly against it I play alot of games with one or all of them.

but imagining a girl naked in games ruins the surprise element in seeing a girl naked for the first time I know its normal to Imagine a girl naked for most of us. I have done it myself many times but the diffrence is very few men can imagin quite as accurately as they do in games.

And the other Dream Sex and Fatasy Sex just take away an anticipation of sex with a female charactor or in somecase put the player off her slightly or totally which is doubly disapointing if she was their favorite to start with.

Plus many just use them as a gimic to keep fappers happy and delay the actual even.
No offence not accusing you of that just point out it do's happen.

I will just keep an eye on this game for now and see what other people say about your game.

But I will wish you luck with it in either case.

Just sayin

They are not dreams, and not the result of the MC's imagination.
Counselor Tittyana Choi is subconsciously projecting her thoughts into his mind, which prevents him from focusing and passing his psychological evaluation. She is an empath, and has dormant telepathic powers, unlike her mother who is a full blown empath + telepath. All these thoughts are coming from a repressed part of her mind.

It's at the core of who Tittyana is, and what makes her an interesting character.
It's also central to the relationship between her and the MC, and why he'll need Asheera to teach him hypnosis.

Hope this clarifies it ;)

Reactions: EZ8lt and User1230

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
My fellow non-ntr players is this game safe to play ? Getting mixed signals from that polls and the dev being open to that crap.
Ty
There will never be ntr in this game.
If the MC ever gets emotionally hurt, it will be to setup a revenge plot in motion.
More details on what will/won't make it in the game:

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes