fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
wouldn't it be better to say which tags will be in the future ?? if supporters can decide how the story goes, they will ask for tags that not everyone likes for example (mmf, sharing, ntr) :unsure:,

people who don't like it will be taken by surprise

Reactions: NakkiMuki

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
wouldn't it be better to say which tags will be in the future ?? if supporters can decide how the story goes, they will ask for tags that not everyone likes for example (mmf, sharing, ntr) :unsure:,

I agree with this. For example, If polls are taken over by NTR/Sharing fans, that will be a shock to non-ntr guys to see the content suddenly. optional or not is not a issue. It will still generate controversy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game is way too short rite now

Will probally have to wait a good 4 or 5 updates before playing again

The models are decent but nothing too high grade

Story is alright

But barely something to play rite now

best of luck to the dev tho ... could become something enjoyable in later stages

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020

Here are some thoughts on this, let me know if this answers your concerns.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Please don't add MMF content even as optional. I have expectations for this game where MC is the only man in that ship and have his spaceship harem. But, after seeing your poll options, not okay.
IDK about the only man on the ship, but given how things are going, that's probably how it will go, even though that wasn't my intention, lol
Here are some thoughts on the future of the game, let me know what you think:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I kinda liked more that option A chick, but I'm not interested in MMF stuff. If sex has two dicks involved it should be just me and mine, so can we choose option A and throw the other guy out in space.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I kinda liked more that option A chick, but I'm not interested in MMF stuff. If sex has two dicks involved it should be just me and mine, so can we choose option A and throw the other guy out in space.
Lol that's more or less the response I'm getting, almost across the board. Right now votes are at:
A: 7
B: 0
C: 13

My prediction: you will like Chapter 3 ;)

Reactions: EZ8lt

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
shrink session ? more details please
I'll be publishing Chapter 3 in a few days ;)
But if you can tell me what you'd like to see in those sessions, I could do it in a future chapter. Let me kno!

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not bad for an opening salvo, there's certainly potential here, but for now it's not much more than a taster: a string of character introductions without much beyond that. I'm not a fan of the halfbaked sandboxy click-around-on-the-screen-until-you-find-the-room-that-progresses-the-story system, but that's a matter of personal preference; it'll likely become more tolerable with more content.

The incessant patreon plugging gets old fairly quick (and faintly absurd when it's plugging patron polls that have now been settled), but I guess you can't blame a dev for trying to turn a buck or two.

Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
The game's got great potential for sure. I'm adding the game to my watchlist but probably won't play anymore until there are at least 5 or so more chapters because each chapter is currently a bit short for my taste. Good luck with everything dev!

Also, can we get more Glob as the friendly comic relief? I kinda like the guy after his reaction after the hostage situation :LOL:

PS: After seeing your "future plans" post on Patreon, I can say that I'm definitely one of the people that would be interested in the pregnancy stuff lol

Reactions: User1230

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Are there any plans to include a trans girl character? Maybe one of the daughters on board? Maybe a Tsundere Bajoran who secretly yearns for a Daddy to come along? Just spitballin' lol

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
The game's got great potential for sure. I'm adding the game to my watchlist but probably won't play anymore until there are at least 5 or so more chapters because each chapter is currently a bit short for my taste. Good luck with everything dev!

Also, can we get more Glob as the friendly comic relief? I kinda like the guy after his reaction after the hostage situation :LOL:

PS: After seeing your "future plans" post on Patreon, I can say that I'm definitely one of the people that would be interested in the pregnancy stuff lol
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoy it!
For context, the chapters are short because I'm still figuring lots of things out, and getting feedback like this helps me go in the right direction.
I'm glad you like Glob! I was planning to keep him on as a minor character. You'll see him again!

On the pregnancy stuff, if you recall from Chapter 2, the Proserpian slave girl will "bond" with whoever impregnates her...
So as soon as we reach that Patreon goal, we'll embark on that adventure!
Are there any other characters so far you'd see as good candidates?

Don't forget to vote in the poll!

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Are there any plans to include a trans girl character? Maybe one of the daughters on board? Maybe a Tsundere Bajoran who secretly yearns for a Daddy to come along? Just spitballin' lol
No plans for anyone to be trans, but the Tsundere character type is probably gonna be Wendy Smusher.
"Shut up, Wendy!"
She will probably try to boss everyone around and will need to be disciplined by daddy MC.
If I'm not getting the Tsundere vibe right, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: Kellermann

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Man...not sure how this is getting low reviews, to be honest. I find it to be rather entertaining. For me that's saying a lot, because I typically can't stand parodies or absurd comedy. I actually found myself laughing at some of the ridiculousness. lol

I'm usually not into the alien women thing but I honestly haven't disliked any of the female characters so far, but I'd love to see more of the blue lady(can't remember her name) and Lizzy. Not sure what it is about Lizzy's character but I really like her. Maybe it's the more dominate side of me? IDK, lol.

Keep on trucking dev, I'm really starting to enjoy this.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes