harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Oh I see what you mean.
That's not in the plans for now. I'm ok with cousin if enough patrons ask for it! Not sure I want to go beyond that.
Femdom is only between ladies? Or Captain will dominate MC too? I'm not into femdom on males. But I like to see our hero Mr. MC, dominate "Captain" at some point of the game.

Reactions: Khairus

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Femdom is only between ladies? Or Captain will dominate MC too? I'm not into femdom on males. But I like to see our hero Mr. MC, dominate "Captain" at some point of the game.
The way I see it, the captain is going to keep "catching" the MC doing it with members of her crew. Will punish the one she deems responsible.
I don't want to reveal too much yet, but I don't like femdom on males either, unless it's a setup at the beginning of a scene to turn the situation around, because revenge is awesome.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The way I see it, the captain is going to keep "catching" the MC doing it with members of her crew. Will punish the one she deems responsible.
I don't want to reveal too much yet, but I don't like femdom on males either, unless it's a setup at the beginning of a scene to turn the situation around, because revenge is awesome.
Yeah, Revenge would be truly awesome & rewarding too.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
apparently neither,
I've checked, Inoperative it is.
As she reffered to the weapon system not working.

"is that inoperative is not working or functioning; either idle or broken while inoperable is incapable of being successfully surgically operated on."

Surgion on a weapon system can't be right.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I hope i can romance HAL-9000
You do realize that Hal was male right? Now his sister computer Sal-9000 from 2010 is another story.

apparently neither,
I've checked, Inoperative it is.
As she reffered to the weapon system not working.

"is that inoperative is not working or functioning; either idle or broken while inoperable is incapable of being successfully surgically operated on."

Surgion on a weapon system can't be right.
Actually all 3 are correct but which fits best depends largely on the context of the situation and a persons own grammatical tastes.

Inoperable - not able to be operated.

Inoperative - not working or taking effect.

Inoperational - not operational.

Haven't played the game yet I would guess that inoperable or inoperational would likely fit best since they imply a functional problem while inoperative could mean something as simple as being turned off. That said inoperational is typically considered bad english with the more common term being non-operational.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
You do realize that Hal was male right? Now his sister computer Sal-9000 from 2010 is another story.

Actually all 3 are correct but which fits best depends largely on the context of the situation and a persons own grammatical tastes.

Inoperable - not able to be operated.

Inoperative - not working or taking effect.

Inoperational - not operational.

Haven't played the game yet I would guess that inoperable or inoperational would likely fit best since they imply a functional problem while inoperative could mean something as simple as being turned off. That said inoperational is typically considered bad english with the more common term being non-operational.

Also, just to weigh in on this as the developer.
The character is a Vulvan. English is not her native language. So either this is correct and it shows her mastery of an Earth language, or this is incorrect, but still pretty good for someone from a galaxy far far away.
Either way, I'm covered :D

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Also, just to weigh in on this as the developer.
The character is a Vulvan. English is not her native language. So either this is correct and it shows her mastery of an Earth language, or this is incorrect, but still pretty good for someone from a galaxy far far away.
Either way, I'm covered :D
You are covered but you should be careful mixing Star Trek and Star Wars references. There are some geek dens where you'll get shanked for that.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
IMHO, I like both, so this doesn't bother me.
I also like both and don't particularly mind the mixing as long as the person doing it is aware which belongs to which and if they don't my issues are more with the fact people shouldn't use references they don't understand than the mixing of the two. This is why I said "some" cause there is no fandom war more long running and heated than Star Wars vs Star Trek.

Reactions: Dysphorika
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes