hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
"to boldly cum where no one has come before."

From the looks of these ladies that is highly unlikely. Seems like we will be, in well charted territory. ;)

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback, keep it coming!
What do you want to see happening next?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know why some guys are trolling dev's OP line called "to boldly cum where no one has come before." It's just written on a funny mode & it's meaning is to "Cum in space". Which is rare in real life.

This game has milfs as Main LIs. So, expecting Milfs to be virgins is like expecting a big lake in middle of Desert. So, many milfs fans already know they are not virgins. And Most of the Milfs fans like Milfs because they have "experience". Most Milf Fans dont bother about milf's character's past. Most of fans only bother about present relationship with MC in game.

Reactions: MrSpunkyPants

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
lmao the title of this game gave me a good chuckle. Maybe i'll try it after a few releases. Good luck to the devs!

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
It's pretty short. No choices yet, lots of narrative thoughts to read though.
Yeah, I really hope too this won't be just a Kinetic Novel nor 1 or 2 little choices.... But I must admit conversely that the narrative part is, for once, not too hard nor boring or long to read so... we will see next...

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
It was actually very good for a first release. I loved the names. and or course the alien egg. I can not wait to see where this goes.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Deep Space 69 coming in future updates ;) will probably put a bunch of alien chicks in it.
Just don't make an Odo genderswap, or a Jem'Hadar, that shit would be weird as fuck :ROFLMAO: By the way, congrats on the game, Hanzo and I've been talking about the lack of Star Trek themed VNs, and how would it look like, and you made that a reality in a hilarious way.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
If there is anything other than oral sex in the future, then I'm in the game.
Hell yea!
One of the crew members masturbates every night, fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass, can you guess which one?
I'm thinking that scene will happen around Chapter 3 or 4.

lmao the title of this game gave me a good chuckle. Maybe i'll try it after a few releases. Good luck to the devs!
Dev here. Would love to know what kind of story/characters you'd like to see in the game. Let me know!

It was actually very good for a first release. I loved the names. and or course the alien egg. I can not wait to see where this goes.
Join my discord, and let's chat!! I'd love to know what you liked best, and what you'd like to see in the future!

Just don't make an Odo genderswap, or a Jem'Hadar, that shit would be weird as fuck :ROFLMAO: By the way, congrats on the game, Hanzo and I've been talking about the lack of Star Trek themed VNs, and how would it look like, and you made that a reality in a hilarious way.
Thanks! Yea, I plan to have some aliens, but no weird stuff. Like no futa, I really don't like that stuff.
Let me know if there's anything you do want to see in the game.

Is there a Captain Jus Suc Dichard
At some point, I plan to have a Captain Dickhard making a cameo :p

• Haha
Reactions: Spiderfox

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Yeah, I really hope too this won't be just a Kinetic Novel nor 1 or 2 little choices.... But I must admit conversely that the narrative part is, for once, not too hard nor boring or long to read so... we will see next...
Yup, will add interactive elements later, and very progressively. This is basically an intro.

Reactions: HylTin

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks! Yea, I plan to have some aliens, but no weird stuff. Like no futa, I really don't like that stuff.
i will like maybe mind control, harem, blue skin, pregnant, male dom, and spanking
if you do add mind control have it be a gift or force on the mc by a alien

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe a sister or cousin if you're ok with incest but since its patreon probably not unless there's a patch or define relationship system.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
i will like maybe mind control, harem, blue skin, pregnant, male dom, and spanking
if you do add mind control have it be a gift or force on the mc by a alien

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. Those were all things I wanted to do in the fist place.

Here's some "concept" renders, not integrated to the story, let me know what you think.
And yes, that is a banana in her mouth.

HeroPoster1.png

jodispank.png

Maybe a sister or cousin if you're ok with incest but since its patreon probably not unless there's a patch or define relationship system.
Captain Kateway and Doctor Smusher both have daughters, so....

Or maybe... Jodi La Whorge, Dr. Smashher, Lt. Sasha Harrd. don't mind me i'm just high
LOL La Whorge is awesome. The only thing I don't like about it is that I didn't come up with it!

Reactions: Llawless
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes